who else is hating how when your playing grief on town you keep getting emped when your using the box and the players that emps jug just so everyone goes down except them

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

who else is hating how when your playing grief on town you keep getting emped when your using the box and the players that emps jug just so everyone goes down except them

this guy got emps and kept emping the box when my team was getting the box and when we went to get jug he emped it causing my team and his team to go down except him  and at the end you hear him laughing because he abused the emps to win and his team and mine said  we would report him for  it but he said it would do no good since he broke no rules how fu**ed up is that

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: who else is hating how when your playing grief on town you keep getting emped when your using the box and the players that emps jug just so everyone goes down except them

in reply to trollingcampers1

that's the entire point of grief. Make your team win at any cost.

if you were looking for a nice friendly game play a different game mode

Level 2

Re: who else is hating how when your playing grief on town you keep getting emped when your using the box and the players that emps jug just so everyone goes down except them

How did he abuse the EMPS? Grief is competitive outlive the enemy team at any cost. Remember this when he EMPS jugg he weakened himself as well.

Level 19
Highlighted

Are you seriously whining about someone using EMP's in GRIEF?!?!?! Hahahahaha!! That's part of the game. Why else do you think the EMP's are even in the map?? I hope for your sake you never come across me on grief. I'll stomp that head...if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Really, just go play survival if grief is too difficult for you.

Level 11

Lol!! I actually do that often..even its not GRIEF..(i do it usually on tranzit).It gets them so mad.Once while playing survival with my frnds..i 'EMP'ed their mystery box n without realization,i 'EMP'ed the tap root and tombstone...n dat was screwed up!

Level 1

GET GRIEF'D

Level 7

in reply to Rockker-1993

Hi, what he did was kind of the point of grief. You have to screw the enemy team in any way you can. You should be pleased he didn't emp the pack a punch. It happened to me once and it is far worse than emping the box.

but, here are some tips for you to avoid this:

• IF you run up to the box and you see an enemy team member standing by it, you can be pretty sure they are going to mess with your box roll so DONT USE THE BOX! Wait until they are properly gone; theyll get bored at some point. if you are desperate for a gun, buy a wall weapon.
  • Dont forget that they only have 2 emps Unless they get a max ammo. In the later rounds when points are not a priority, use the box 3 times. The person standing behind can only emp you twice.
  • EMping jug is a GREAT tactic! You should keep an eye on your jug perk symbol at all times. as soon as you hear an emp being used, look at the symbol (keep looking at it anyway in case you don't hear the emp). If it goes faded then jug has been emPed. Stop training and immediately get to a camping spot, or just keep training but be careful. In town, go camp by double tap in the fence bit. In farm go down to the gate but be aware of zombies coming out of the hole. In borough camp in jug or the upper salon. Jug should come back on in a few minutes time.

Hope this helped! Add me on Xbox: CycloneChilli if you wanna play grief with someone.

Level 1

in reply to CycloneChilli

Using EMP's on someone with a buttload of cash is pointless, and if I'm the one with the points I will be laughing on my end. In fact I try to make them waste their EMPs on the box. Just get a wall weapon if you need to make more points.

Level 7

Studios