who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

i do because im tired of losing thousands when the game ends

Level 4
28 REPLIES

Re: who else thinks that there should ba a bank and freezer on origins

in reply to camper2

The only time that I would want one is when I've got things pretty much setup and then do something stupid to get myself killed.  But in those cases, I probably wouldn't have had the forethought to have used them.  So I doubt that it would serve much of a purpose for me.  Not having those features does add a degree of unavoidable difficulty to the map which I think does add to it's replay value.  Granted I had no trouble finding replay value in the maps preceding it but I also didn't use those features all that much.  And I think that those maps were pretty spread out with limited useful wall gun options.  Not that there weren't some great wall guns but when you needed ammo, you had to trek across god and country to get back to it.  Origins has multiple locations available for resupplying the most useful wall weapons.  So I don't think that the map really needs a bank or fridge but I'm not going to cry about it if they put one in either.

Level 69

Re: who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

in reply to camper2

No! I love origins because it doesn't have these features and you have to work to get setup. Don't do any EE and it is almost a W@W style map.

Level 17

in reply to camper2

I would like to see it implemented. It doesn't make sense to me why the easiest maps have the bank. And no, they aren't easy because of the bank, they are still easy to get setup without the use of the bank. I usually only play Origins 2-player so trying to get everything built while still trying to buy all the perks/guns etc is a bit of a nuisance.

Level 11

in reply to camper2

That's a terrible idea! They made that map hard on purpose. They went back to their roots. At least they had the mercy to give you juggernog in this map unlike nacht. Most of the BO2 maps have been super easy catering to noobs. This map is fine just the way it is. Practice on world at war maps and this map will seem much easier.

Level 7

in reply to camper2

You'd get no complaint from me about a fridge because all it gives you is the chance to get a strong weapon early. The bank on the other hand basically ruined the replay value of most of the other maps.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to camper2

THe bank would ruin this map. But i think every map should allow giving points to one-another. On kino we used to down ourselves to give points, i still end up doing that in the high rounds of certain maps. i like the origonal zombies feel that origins and MOTD give, a bank/fridge would take it away. Again all it needs is point transfering.

ON that topic, Die Rise still doesnt have it? or is it hidden really well

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_

Die Rise does have one. Take the elevator at spawn down, jump across and in the next room the bank is the two shower stalls. I haven't played the map in a while and for the life of me can't remember where exactly the fridge is. It's somewhere close by though.

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

IM talking about transfering points on die rise

Level 3

in reply to camper2

I wouldn't like a bank.  But I do wish they'd give us the ability to transfer money again.  It may actually stop the odd person quitting on you after they've bought their stuff for the (?) time.

Level 9

Studios