who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

in reply to camper2

Get used to it. This is how Zombies should be, No bank, No perma perks, No Weapon Locker. Just you and your pistol working your way up and surviving.

Level 1

in reply to camper2

It would ruin this map, and this is where true z players come out. In previous bo2 maps besides mob you have everything handed to you on round 1, this makes the game a bit too easy and kills the purpose of survival. You need good planing on this map and i like it the way it is.

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to camper2

Well what about giving points? im not a big fan of downing myself to give 10%

But im on the same page as yall about no perma perks,bank,or fridge.

Level 3

in reply to camper2

Nah man I like the idea of having to work for the points.

Level 19

in reply to camper2

i dont like it. we've already got it on other maps (on ones that dont even need it especially buried) tranzit is the only reasonable one with everything being so spread out. Other than to do the EEs i dont really use either of them. hell i barely even play those levels that do have them. i usually only play Mob, Origins and nuketown due to the fridge and bank making the other levels feel so dam easy. And even if i dont use them the randoms i would play with will use it. even if it doesnt directly affect me, theres going to be 1-3 "super" players who on round 10 have +4 perks, at least one PaPd weapon and anything else they might need such as a ray gun/paralyzer/sliq and thats as their third weapon. having your team consist of those takes some of the fun factor out of the game because I know even if i go down anywhere around them, they can easily revive me so theres little risk

Level 9

in reply to camper2

Nah keep the bank and fridge away from Origins...I like having to work hard to build up $$ and have to earn those perks.

Level 8

in reply to camper2

The bank should be place on a new zone that cost 15k to open. If you want it, you better be ready to afford it The fridge isn't needed for origins, or but it inside that same 15k area lol

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

paying for a 15,000 door to open bank would be acceptable

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

Yeah i think that too. Extra requirement: Have all other doors open, i don't want people saving money to open the zone where the bank is early. Just get money once you get farther in the rounds

Level 4

in reply to TEX_715

yeah that would be a good idea.. or just making sure that it only opens after round 20 or something

Level 2

Studios