who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: who else thinks that there should be a bank and fridge on origins

in reply to camper2

It would help out for the people that generally have to play on easy so they could play original and get the easter egg achievement. But then the "Original" players would resent it, for reasons seen above.

But either way I don't think it would make sense. Think about it, the bank or the fridge didn't come along until Tranzit and the new PCs. All the maps with the original group (WaW and BO1) didn't have that shit. So to have a more recent "helping bonus?" as far as the timeline is concerned in a map that goes further back than Shi No Numa, the first chronologically as a matter of fuck... It just doesn't make sense as far as continuity. Of course, with that card played... Why isn't Der Wunderfizz on any other map? Shit...

Level 1

in reply to camper2

Nooooooo Bank anymore on any map pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Mr_SNAP

Agreed... Makes any maps TOO eazy... Anyway, there was no Bank for MotD, won't have for Origins. It seems the campaign team seems to know how to make zombies maps If you can't make it to high rounds with not many downs, then you should go back to buried. Leave REAL maps for mens lmao

Level 4

in reply to camper2

I personally the map the way it is except for that damned deathtrap of a "tank". I don't wan't a bank. I don't wan't a fridge. I like challenging maps like MOTD and Origins and the challenge and various clutch moments they have to offer is what makes it so fun for me and puts them on my list as my favorite maps.

Level 14

in reply to camper2

NO WAY. If you want a fridge and a bank then Origins isnt for you. The way that you actually have to concentrate to survive is the way that all zombie maps should be made. Die Rise and Buried are the worst maps of Zombie history. Kino, Nacht, MOTD and Origins are my favourite, and none have a bank or a fridge. It would ruin the concept of actually being good to get to high rounds, but yeah it is actually kind of annoying when i die with 60000 points and nothing to do with them

Level 2

in reply to impuredeathcod

oh and the only useful perma-perk is perma-jug, and that is really overpowered

Level 2

in reply to camper2

I agree with a lot of the points made about no bank except for that it makes it easier...it does not. By round 20-30 I have all my perks, three PAP weapons, everything, without using the bank. The bank only speeds up the game for the high round attempts. If you're the type of person who goes down on round 10 without using the bank, you're still going to go down on round 35 all setup. It wouldn't hurt my feelings either way if there was or wasn't a bank. If it's in one map I do think I should be in all of them though. And I know it's pretty mind blowing, but you guys know you don't HAVE to use the bank lol. All it does is it allows a way to get setup without having to point whore the first ten or so rounds for 2 hours. Doesn't make anything easier...

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

point taken, but it does prevent things from falling apart in early rounds if you are not playing organized

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

If there was to be then it should be in custom mode only and you will only obviously be able to access your money again if you load another custom game.

It would just not good gaming experience to someone who has joined a lobby with another whose at round 1 would be to grab money from the bank, then have ample opportunity for perks, mystery, PAP etc.

The guy will be slogging it out, working hard to earn his points while the cashed up fellow is running around like a cowboy. That to me is not good equal gaming experience for everyone. One reason I avoid the bank regardless of the map. It is more enjoyable to earn the perks again.

Level 8

Studios