who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

this jacka** was not helping the team on origin when he had 4000 in the first room and we had 1000,1200,and 1500  so he opened first door but not the second one and 3 of us  ended up going down then he opened the second one  how fd up is that we told him that we would report him for letting us keep dying and he said that it always went one guy got the first door and the next highest got the second one and what he did was not against the rules so there is nothing you can do to stop him from ruining the game for everyone  so who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team and there should be a way to get the ones that do it on purpose just to ruin the game for everyone banned

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to glitcherssuck

By the looks of it something went wrong when he has all the points. What's up with that?

The smart thing would be for the lesser points to open the first because it cost less but that's my opinion.

Level 18
Highlighted

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

NO!  You have the option of leaving a game when someone is being a douchebag.  Being able to kick someone else for what YOU perceive as bad behavior is too subjective and not a good idea.

Let me give you an example... say in TranZit 3 people want to stay in the starting room to round 5 so they hold buildable parts.  Well I don't play that way and I want to get out ASAP... I WILL buy that door and scram.

In their opinion, I have ruined their game and in mine they are idiots and I can't wait to get away from them.  So they can kick me and ban me?  NO WAY should it work like that.

When you get in a game you should know pretty early on if there is a problem with teamwork / strategy and if there is, you can back out and go find another lobby.... and that's how it should remain.

Level 44

Honestly in that situation you guys were being a little selfish as well.  Like someone else said, one of you should have bought the first door and then he would have felt obligated to buy the second door.  What you wanted was basically for him to do all of the killing (ie he had the most points) and do all of the door buying.  From the sound of things you guys didn't pull your own weight.  Any of you could have bought an M14 in the first room and still had money left over for the first door.  Past that while it's not hard to die in the early rounds by an unlucky double swipe, the 3 of you could have easily locked down the little cutout area with the wheel barrel, if you had purchased the M14.  Your teams choosing to hold out for a better weapon cost you and in the end left the 4000 point guy with no choice but to open the second door and try to get a better weapon to take on 4 peoples worth of Zombies.

Now back to your original question, I'd vote no to the kick and especially no to the ban at least in this situation.  This guy wasn't trolling you and he was carrying the load for the team.  If I was the 1500 point guy I would have bought the second door (which I have done in the past btw) and then used my knife and whatever else I could scrape together to build points until I could afford a better gun.  What I wouldn't do is ask the guy that's done the lions share of the work and already bought the first door to keep going in the hole while I rode his coattails.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Not really. What should have happened is the guy buys both doors. If he had 4000, and the other three had 1500 and less, opening a door would leave one of the guys with fewer points not being able to buy a wall weapon. When the point leader could have opened both and still bought a wall gun.....I will ALWAYS open doors for people if I have more points, and even in situations where say I have a decent weapon and very little points, and one guy needs a door opened to buy a weapon, I'll spend all my points to make sure the other player gets what they need. More times than not, it'll come to bite you in the ass when your selfish. Because for example, the guy who needed you to open the door last round for a gun often will go down and screw everything up. Best just to spend a few points and help everyone out.

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

There's nothing wrong with your approach.  I use it as well when I think that it will help the teams overall success but in this particular case, these guys weren't doing anything to help themselves and as such are responsible for their own undoing.  I've been in matches as I'm sure have you were the top guy doesn't buy a single thing.  Now that's selfish but I still manage to survive because I have the good sense to recognize the situation that I'm in and act accordingly.  In those cases, the selfish point leader had better hope that he doesn't go down because I'm not going to be in a hurry to revive him.  I consider it the price that he pays for not being willing to help the team.

Level 69

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them  banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to phxs72

To be honest here, all I'm reading is people complaining about others having more points than others, just think about it, if you were that guy who had tons of points to open doors, i bet you won't even consider spending a point on doors. Oh no you'll just spam the box like everybody does in hope you'll get a powerful gun to show off to everybody. There's no point complaining, its not exactly something that's uncommon to everybody now is it. I bet one of you guys at some point thought that now I have all the points I'll spend it all on ME! But what about the others, how will they react seeing you with piles of cash being a selfish box spammer. I'm not starting up arguments here, I'm just telling the cold hard truth of all COD gamers. I have a maxed out bank for zombies, of course I go and get a heck ton of money out, but before I use it on myself, I make sure everybody else is ok too, i don't pack a punch until they do and only get perks and a decent gun.

Level 6

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them  banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to reluctent

Certainly those types of players do exist.  I'm not one of them.  In fact, I hardly ever hit the box.  Heck often I don't even touch it.  But I do know the kind of players that you are talking about and those are the guys that are SOL when they go down as far as I'm concerned.  I don't see the point of risking my neck to save a guy that wouldn't lift a finger to help me out in a jam.  But you also have players on the flip side that don't have a lot of points (enough but not a lot) and expect you to spend all of yours before they will even consider spending any of theirs.  Those guys are just as bad in my opinion.  If a guy with low points makes a sacrifice by buying a door to help the team out of a jam, I'll go out of my way to keep him alive and if I fail, I'll make sure to kill the last Zombie somewhere that he can respawn and have a fighting chance.  But for the others I'll just go buy a starter room gun and see just how long they can stand to be selfish before I'll even consider buying another door.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I was aiming it at everybody on this post, not just you BTW. Out of all my games that I play, some are good and some are just too bad talk about. People spamming the box is one annoying topic of discussion here, I've had a guy who had at least 20000 points, yes 20 grand. Then he wanders over to the box and spams it until he only has around 500 left, he didn't buy any doors and do anything to help the team. But back to the post's topic, its not exactly worthy enough to get them banned or to kick them. These are my 3 reasons why the system that kicks uneeded players should never be implemented to the game.

1. Way too harsh

2. A new ride in the TROLL theme park

3. Another way to screw up the game even more than it already is

But yes as I said, there are so many oportunities for survival at the begginning of origins, a B23R for 1000 and a remmington for 900, wow these weapons can get you pretty far, this also includes the 2 weapons in the starting area. This is to the guy who created the post, no excuse saying we only had 1200 or so points and no guns, look on the walls, you could buy both the ballista and M14, or just the remmington or B23R depending on which way you opened, or as to say, your generous friend who you think is a unfair player because he happens to have the most points. Dude you really need to stop making ideas like this, even Treyarch would have the brains to say, not a cats chance in hell are we putting this in the game, unless your trying to make trolls go on holiday to the COD Black ops 2 servers, one final thing, stop whining because somebody else has more points, he opened a door for you and yet your still unhappy, I would call you a uneeded player very much glitcherssuck. Try killing some zombies, that might help you, instead of leaving it all for the rich guy.

Level 6

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

Yes, but what if your buying doors for people who demand and if you don't give them what they want then they want to potentially ban you. If somebody said go open all the doors to me then I'd say go f*ck yourself and get some points to open em then. I would never accept people demanding me to buy doors simply because I have more dosh than them,.The way I play is that if people wish to demand more from me after already buying a door for them, then they can be ripped apart by the horde and I would not care, then they can watch me earn even more dosh. (I may just think about helping them afterwards)

But that's the way I play public games, however if none of them had points to buy a gun then I would buy a second door to whatever there is or if they ask me nicely, which as you might expect never happens. So I've learned to benefit people who are willing to benefit you back.

Level 6

Studios