who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to glitcherssuck

Ok you all had mics yet failed to communicate.

No way should you be able to kick players mid game, that just screams more power to the trolls.

If anything they should implement KICK button in the lobby when you come across some abusing squeaker, or players that just sit there and wait for some sort of a miracle. If I don’t want to play with you or we cannot communicate then I simply will not start the game or move to another lobby.

Level 26

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

Ermm..no. Trolls would have a field day with that and would ruin the game completely.

About the situation in your game, I can honestly think of more valid reasons to report/kick a player (for example, a dirty glitcher) I agree he should've opened the door for the team but that's the gamble you take when playing in pubs..your always gonna get selfish players like that every once in a while. The way I deal with em is simple, when they go down box humping or whatever later in the game, don't revive and teabag them several times.

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Don't they ruin the game anyway?

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Trolls cant ban you. Imagine going into a public match and 5 seconds later getting banned from the game because 3 trolls reported you.

Level 35

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them  banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to Megadog14

I never even said trolls can ban you, were talkin about them kicking you using this guys new fangled idea. a system that allows you to kick players mid-game. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were to get everything you need then somebody finds it funny to kick you, i know I wouldn't. It would be the last time they see their profile on xbox live if they did it on purpose to me or any of my mates.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

The OP said that he wanted something added that would allow you to kick and ban people if they weren't helping. Trolls would kick and ban people just to be annoying, thus making the whole thing pointless.

Level 35
Highlighted

I would love this...but the community is not ready for that. They have that option in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I end up being kicked all the time for doing nothing other then playing.

Level 19

What kind of a crap idea is it to kick players who don't do what you want, all i see here is you being selfish as previously said. The guy with 4000 opened the first door, ok he did  something for you but yet your being an ungrateful jerk and expecting him to open the other. I would do the same thing he did, only open 1 door as it is only fair that everybody pays for something. He isn't the one being unfair, its you so if there was a kick option which I greatly hope there won't be then you would be the one getting kicked mate. And this thing about you not being able to afford weapons, you all had 1200 to 1500 points. Couldn't you have just bought the remington for 900 or the B23R for 1000, no excuse. Thank god I've never played with you, cos you sound like a real boring ass Mr I'm the zombies king, everybody must bow down to me and buy every f****** door for me.

Level 6

IMO u r the douche. Who r u to tell somebody to play their game. If you want people to play it your way by opening doors you choose then play with friends not ranDoms. He may of played better point gaining tactics so he cn buy a gun or whatever he wants. If there are four windows at start of game and he is running round each window shooting all the Zs then I would consider it rude but nt enough to get peeved at. Soon as you have opened up the dig site area ou cn get more than enough points to get what yo want

Level 15

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them  banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to Chucky6661

Totally agree. People like glitcherssuck get on my nerves complaining about what others do, if they were trolling or literally messing up your game then i'd understand but just because he had more points, whats the point in putting up a post about it, deal with it and go in another lobby, wasting your own time and ours cos we have to read it. Like I previously explained if you have'nt noticed glitcherssuck, i put up good reasons and ways you guys could have used to survive but chose not to and blame your sad little deaths on a more strategic player. You need to accept that there are people like him and yes that includes me, so your never exactly out the woods.

Level 6

Studios