who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to glitcherssuck

Ok, I never read all of the other posts, no additional flaming was required here. I did not mean to be harsh but the actions you wish to do to this guy are also harsh and i would try to take some ( somewhere) constructive advice from your replies and change the way you play this game. At least when playing with others, you will have more fun

Level 15
Highlighted

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

Just adding on that if you only had 1000 or so points and the other guy had 4000, maybe YOU did something wrong or he knew your strategy would make him fail, when it comes to games that i play, I try to benefit everybody except the arrogant ones, only people willing to be helpful deserve my help, the guy your complaining about seems to be rather as to say, efficient. Obviously a lot more efficient than you and the other 2 dusch bags, and dont say he stole your kills and all that BS, there are 4 windoes at the begginning of origins and 4 players possibly, its called one person at each window. If this guy had more points then its pretty obvious he wants to get going so is killing the most zombies. The zombies that you, as a TEAM MEMBER should be killing. Only call people bad players when your not one.

Level 6

There is no reason to have a kick/ban option.

We all have a different playing style and strategy of getting from A to Z. Public matches pit you with randoms and as such you will have to accept the others playing style.

Alright so it would have been nice if the 4000 guy bought the other door. I know I would have. Reason - it is a team game of survival right? It will leave the other guys enough points to armed themselves with better guns and as such the team will have better firepower.

But hey so what if the guy didn't buy the second door. He may have wanted to save up for something (once again back to people's different playing style). Just fight it out for another round, build up your points and open it yourself.

If I had been in your shoes I would have thought to myself boy I'm a slacker in this match and the 4000 guy is "on a good roll".

Definitely not a reason to kick or ban any players matey.

...and finally, if I were that 4000 player, I would have muted you and the other two. There is no need to make it out like you are the boss.

Level 8

Re: who thinks there should be a option to kick team members that dont help the team or get them  banned because some do it just to ruin the fun for everyone

in reply to maxslick

Perfectly said really, people who act like they are the boss at the game just make it hard for themselves because nobody is going to listen.

Level 6

Studios