will any one play bo2 after ghosts comes out

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: will any one play bo2 after ghosts comes out

in reply to amathyx

i get it all the time dont coment to the 1s that look for argument they cant play the game only troll people i agree with you

Level 6

in reply to amathyx

This. And on top of that there was the absolutely horrible connection. I mean BO2 can lag like shit but in MW3 it was on another level, 9/10 matches absolutely unplayable, and pretty much every time i backed a host migration kicked up...

BO2 is much better in so many ways and also much more balanced, i really hope Ghosts isn't as bad (and laggy) as MW3 was.

Level 22

in reply to KMB_GoG_Antonio

Hell no & i hope ghosts is not done by the same team as did BO2
sooo many screw ups...Aim assist quick scope BS spawning..not dealing with bots/cheats
even normal mode is dead now to all the cheesy clowns why bother taking any class when a guy with sniper will 1shot you without properly aiming
league play...someone crashes the game you get deducted points and a 5 minute ban...losing half your team and getting deducted for losing when its 6vs2/3 a full 150 points

Level 1

i stopped playing bo2 the third month i had it. terrible vapid superficial pos. bo1 and batman city and gta5 have kept me busy since.  mw3 i had for a month. although in retro it was better but once i get rid of a game i dont go back.

Level 1

nop il be moving on to ghost black ops 2 is done with its sh*t ghost here we come

Level 6

No I won't be buying it as there is no zombies. Without the zombies I would soon get bored. I only play FFA and am getting fed up of TS , boosters, reverse boosters, people with 9ft long arms, people who jump very high, riot shield campers, squeakers, lag and rage quitters.

Level 1

I'll probably be back to play for the Clan Ops and Challenges.  Since the Ops continued this year for MW3 - I assume they will continue for BO2 for another year.  If Ghosts truly has made quick scoping hard or impossible to do - I'm sure the kiddies will all stay back on BO2 as well. So expect a higher concentration of Quick Scopers - Good Times.  lol

Level 24

From what i've seen so far of Ghost, i'll stick to Bo2 thank you. I know many ppl outthere misses bo1 and feels nostalgic, and i agree bo2 has many blops, but i do like the grafics, gun sounds and motion of Bo2 and going back to b1 grafics and gun sounds few years later... no thanks.

I think they should at least have taken the good things i mentioned from Bo2 and go on from that.

Level 1

Studios