40th Anniversary of Fake Moon Landing=wrong, dumb, useless

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: 40th Anniversary of Fake Moon Landing=wrong, dumb, useless

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Soy...if we flew to the moon...let's say tommorow...would you believe we have been to the moon then?

I know there are articles that disprove every freaking conspiracy about the moon...even I did a activity in 8th grade and disproved them all.

reaper2792 wrote:

you mean the conspiracy that terrorists crashed into the towers? Yea, that is pretty far-fetched.

No, the conspiracy that it's an inside job. Which is even more far-fetched than the moon conspiratists.

I doubt you agree with soy, and your just trying to look good.

I doubt soy even thinks this.
Level 47

Re: 40th Anniversary of Fake Moon Landing

If we flew or if "we" flew?

Certainly not.

Surprise trip to the Moon after Obama cancels program!

That headline sounds like the cover of Weekly World News.

Everyone knows the Third Commandment prohibits such long journeys on Saturdays.

Please, if you cannot prove that man landed on the Moon, then you cannot disprove the claims that man didn't land on the Moon. The burden of proof is on the actor. Switching the conspiracy term around only degrades your case. There is a conspiracy to say that man went to the Moon to cover up government tests or misappropriation of funds or whatever you believe is aided by perpetuating the myth. There is no conspiracy to convince the world man never went to the Moon. There is nothing to be gained, unless you think people are conspiring to learn the truth. There's no dark plot to shut down NASA, because you know the government will find a new way to cover up whatever it's conspiring to cover-up, so there's no counter-conspiracy. You may think you're being clever by trying to turn things around, but it backfires. It's like when women try to switch around bad-driving jokes to reflect on men.
Level 53

GoldonArRow wrote:

Soy...if we flew to the moon...let's say tommorow...would you believe we have been to the moon then?

I know there are articles that disprove every freaking conspiracy about the moon...even I did a activity in 8th grade and disproved them all.

[

im pretty sure Soy and most others would be against what i said. But just like the Moon theory, who really knows. The government could have set it up or the terrorists are to blame. Its just strange that in 9 years the terrorists havent hit our country with anything like that. I travel to NYC weekly, any Joe Shmo can walk into Penn station with a backpack filled with explosives and take the place down, but they don't. So why would they only strike that one time and call it a day? They dont want to rub anything in our faces? Certain camera's showed some strange occurances that day but again, who really knows. The facts of the moon landing just dont add up to an actual occurance. There are too many loose ends in their stories. Maybe they did land but just exagerate everything, maybe they didnt. Its just odd that in 40 years nobody else has been there. NOBODY!
Level 49

Everything is a conspiracy in this world...

Why some people believe this, idk. But I'll leave you guys be.

I don't have time to argue something I already know to be true.
Level 47
Highlighted

GoldonArRow wrote:

oh, you were one of the astronauts? thats awesome. And i guess you were in NYC that day too
Level 49

Does it ultimatly matter if we did or didn't?

How will knowing the truth make the world a better place? We'll still be killing each other, enlgihtened or not.

It's not like there is a need to be on the moon.
Level 60

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

Does it ultimatly matter if we did or didn't?

How will knowing the truth make the world a better place? We'll still be killing each other, enlgihtened or not.

It's not like there is a need to be on the moon.

Well he stated that he knows it was true. Meaning he either has some kind of proof or that he was actually there. That would make a world of difference. If he was there and can prove it, this whole discussion goes out the window and me and Soy will wear 'GoldonArrow is smarter then us' t-shirts. unitl that day the arguement against it being real overpowers all other arguements
Level 49

reaper2792 wrote:

Its just odd that in 40 years nobody else has been there. NOBODY!

Its not at all odd because there is no real good reason to do so ATM.

Say even if there happened to be large quanties of gold,

For every pound brought back it would cost 5 pounds of gold to go get.

No thats not an exact figure,

But there are figures available along these same lines for pretty much anything of value that "may" be available on the moon.

Then that "may" part, cost a fortune to find out one way or the other.

Water on the other hand is something that could be used on the spot and therefore,

Worth much more than anything that "may" be found that could be brought back because structures could then be built.

Not saying one way or the other that people have been there, really dont even care myself.

But you can bank on it, if water is found and in enough quanties people will be there sooner or later. (unless 2012 kills us all first that is. lol)

Because it is fact and has way to many witnesses that things are operated in space by man.

Sorry, thats just fact!

(Decent camera gear, trajectory data etc one can prove that to themselfs, but yes its gonna cost a few $.

Has been gone over in the other thread and not disproven, rejected but far from disproven )
Level 16

reaper2792 wrote:

GoldonArRow wrote:

oh, you were one of the astronauts? thats awesome. And i guess you were in NYC that day too

I've read enough stuff about the moon and 9/11 to know that we were there, and terroists flew into the twin towers.

It's fact.

Send a conspiracy my way, I'll disprove it.

As far as I'm concerned I am DONE here. I don't want to spend time I could be doing something else arguing about stupid conspiracy's.

As far as I'm concered, this is over.

Good day.
Level 47

Good day. Anyone up for checkers?
Level 60

Studios