A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: A Great idea that might slow down the campers BIGTIME!

in reply to scottewolf420

Milk Viper wrote:

Okay kid, no I'm not a camper. I just find it annoying how people complain about "campers" . I would destroy most of you any day of the week, but since all the crappy players play core we will never meet. If my team wants to keep a spawn point then I will tactically defend. It's not my fault you keep running into my RPK.

Learn to adapt, quit whining. If you play alone get some friends.

First off, I am not a kid. I am 27. Second off... "learn to adapt" "Keep running into my RPK" <<<< so your sitting still?

Again, CAMPER. You are not destroying anyone camping. When I camp now I have an insane KD, like 10.00 or over. If I run around its averaging between 2.00 and 4.00... Basically running and gunning requires more reaction time, accuracy... and therefore more skill.
Level 6

Dimmer13 wrote:

scottewolf420 wrote:

Well put. Thank you. You are totally right how us anyone suppose to check every corner of a dark room before a camper shoots you. It's pretty much impossible unless I happen to see him on the first check. Ad for the camper above this comment . You have no skills . Try running around and see what happens . I would light you up. Instead you would rather be sitting in you snuggie , making smores and shooting people while you hide . That takes NO SKILL at all. Aldo I call them out as well or I really like to just run in there and stab them in the face hahaha.

I dont have a problem killing guys sitting in a corner...those are just easy kills for me...i dont know what your problem is...and nobody said you have to have "skill" to play a video game...people play there own ways and i dont have a problem with that...however they play i still kill them regardless...so i guess your the one who has no "Skill" as you called it...but i also dont just spray and pray...i got a good enough accuracy to make sure i hit and dont miss...so i guess you can say that I have this so called "Skill" or whatever you called it....o and there a word that im trying to think of.....ummm....O YEA!....its called ADAPT.

"ADAPT"

What every camper says.... Get good kiddie. Combat training was designed so you can get good and join the real players. Go to combat training and run around and report back
Level 6

Campers are F$%king gay. Thats it and all about it. The most time I spend in one spot is capturing something but on TDM the longest im sitting still is to duck down whilst i reload. Camping is of the single most annoying things. I would prefer everyone to run around with second chance pro on than to be in a game full of campers.

I think a more realistic request would be to ask that if someone is "camping" for a period say longer than 10-15 seconds they should show up on the mini map permantley for about 10 seconds until they move out of a certain distance.

Hardcore TDM mights as well be called "Tent city"
Level 1

bdotson wrote:

Dimmer13 wrote:

scottewolf420 wrote:

Well put. Thank you. You are totally right how us anyone suppose to check every corner of a dark room before a camper shoots you. It's pretty much impossible unless I happen to see him on the first check. Ad for the camper above this comment . You have no skills . Try running around and see what happens . I would light you up. Instead you would rather be sitting in you snuggie , making smores and shooting people while you hide . That takes NO SKILL at all. Aldo I call them out as well or I really like to just run in there and stab them in the face hahaha.

I dont have a problem killing guys sitting in a corner...those are just easy kills for me...i dont know what your problem is...and nobody said you have to have "skill" to play a video game...people play there own ways and i dont have a problem with that...however they play i still kill them regardless...so i guess your the one who has no "Skill" as you called it...but i also dont just spray and pray...i got a good enough accuracy to make sure i hit and dont miss...so i guess you can say that I have this so called "Skill" or whatever you called it....o and there a word that im trying to think of.....ummm....O YEA!....its called ADAPT.

"ADAPT"

What every camper says.... Get good kiddie. Combat training was designed so you can get good and join the real players. Go to combat training and run around and report back

My K/D and Accuracy is fine where it is so ill keep raising my K/D the way i play am im fine with that...soooooooo....you dumb
Level 2

I dont have a problem killing guys sitting in a corner...those are just easy kills for me...i dont know what your problem is...and nobody said you have to have "skill" to play a video game...people play there own ways and i dont have a problem with that...however they play i still kill them regardless...so i guess your the one who has no "Skill" as you called it...but i also dont just spray and pray...i got a good enough accuracy to make sure i hit and dont miss...so i guess you can say that I have this so called "Skill" or whatever you called it....o and there a word that im trying to think of.....ummm....O YEA!....its called ADAPT. [/quote]

"ADAPT"

What every camper says.... Get good kiddie. Combat training was designed so you can get good and join the real players. Go to combat training and run around and report back[/quote]

My K/D and Accuracy is fine where it is so ill keep raising my K/D the way i play am im fine with that...soooooooo....you dumb[/quote]

I'm dumb...... You just ended a sentence with nine prepositions. Let me rewrite your sentence since you can't play Call of Duty or write a sentence.

"My kill death ratio and accuracy is fine they way it is. So I'll keep raising my kill death ratio the way I want to play, and I am fine with that. So, you are really dumb."
Level 6

@bdotson. Dude are you seriously 27? You are complaining over a video game. I think you need to get your head checked a little bit.

If you can't kill the campers, they are better than you. Just because they aren't running around doesn't mean they have less skill. You are complaining about losing to people that are smarter than you. Just admit it. You aren't smart when you run into a dark room and get shot right off the bat because the dude knew you would walk in naively.

I run and gun and I hardcore camp. It goes with the situation. Not every map is a run and gun map. Learn to adapt.
Level 25

my sentence came out exactly how i wanted it too
Level 2

asianman12 wrote:

@bdotson. Dude are you seriously 27? You are complaining over a video game. I think you need to get your head checked a little bit.

If you can't kill the campers, they are better than you. Just because they aren't running around doesn't mean they have less skill. You are complaining about losing to people that are smarter than you. Just admit it. You aren't smart when you run into a dark room and get shot right off the bat because the dude knew you would walk in naively.

I run and gun and I hardcore camp. It goes with the situation. Not every map is a run and gun map. Learn to adapt.

BINGO!
Level 2

@ bdotson

Blah Blah Blah...Sounds like a bunch of whining to me.

Play the game how YOU play and worry about killing your targets. You could be playing another game and dealing with a lot worse. Until then, come and try to find those of us who strategically hold positions as long as possible. Call it camping or whatever you want. Keep getting killed? Maybe you should evaluate your gameplan and the way you carry it out
Level 1

Soul Werks wrote:

:roll: Blah Blah Blah...Sounds like a bunch of whining to me.

Play the game how YOU play and worry about killing your targets. You could be playing another game and dealing with a lot worse. Until then, come and try to find those of us who strategically hold positions as long as possible. Call it camping or whatever you want. Keep getting killed? Maybe you should evaluate your gameplan and the way you carry it out

BINGO AGAIN
Level 2

Studios