Adult UK clan recruiting

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Adult UK clan recruiting

www.3volution.forumotion.co.uk

we are an adult clan - over 18's only. Drop by and say hello. We mainly play hardcore and will be playing MW3 BF3 and FIFA 12 coming up

We have a great laugh and we use teamspeak to communicate rather than ps3 comms to avoid the kids and to have private chat. Our members are varying ages and we have a solid hardcore unit.

So want some fun on BO then come on by
Level 2
6 REPLIES

Re: Adult UK clan recruiting

in reply to murphyadam
bump
Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to murphyadam

Bump

Level 2

in reply to murphyadam

Please add me RastaMatt8 and give me a try?

Level 1

in reply to RastaMatt8
Level 2

in reply to murphyadam

Hello All,

I am an old guy Been playing shooters for awhile. My biggest problem is hackers. I loathe them so much that I pretty much uninstalled all of my COD's. I came back today in hopes to maybe find a safe place to play (dedicated servers?) or anything where the people are cool, and pathetic hackers are banned forever.

Never been in a clan, so don't know if I care about it, but if the people are cool, then I would consider it.

Love the games, just sick of hackers, that's it.

I am US military stationed in Europe (my wife is British). I would love to come back to the game, but it has to be as cheat free as we can get it. (I never understood why anyone would cheat at a game).

Hope to see you guys,

JD

Level 1

in reply to BlackWell

Blackwell

I share your feelings about hackers. I love playing this game but really want people to chat to on the mic while playing. Kinda boring when you're playing on your own. Discussing strategy and tactics for the maps and stuff. I only really play Hardcore search and destroy.

My steam add is tom8747 and my name is Tom if you would like to play with me sometime.

Hopefully see you soon

Tom

Level 1

Studios