Any ideas we can tell treyarch about.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Any ideas we can tell treyarch about.

This is a place where you can post you're Ideas that you think treyarch should add in Black ops.

Then I will post a comment of the ideas think treyarch should read.

And don't have stupid stuff like area 51 or Alien zombies. I wan't mature people that have reasonable ideas for black ops.

PLEASE COMMENT.

AND TREYARCH READ MY COMMENT SAYING WHICH IDEAS ARE GOOD OR NOT AND ALSO READ THE THREAD NAMED: Treyarch please read this I PLEAD WITH ALL MY HEART
Level 8
14 REPLIES

Re: Any ideas we can tell treyarch about.

in reply to HappyFunRun
That's not how things work. I know how to reach a developer and get their attention, and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm sure of it. There are many threads with lists and individual topics for the new game. And there are thousands of ideas, and you're going to root out the ones "you" want?
Level 67

in reply to HappyFunRun

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

That's not how things work. I know how to reach a developer and get their attention, and this is NOT the way to do it. I'm sure of it. There are many threads with lists and individual topics for the new game. And there are thousands of ideas, and you're going to root out the ones "you" want?

I'm just making sure treyarch doesn't consider the stupid ones like "objectives in zombies" or "Give us a fluffy diary that we can write our experiences in"

Do you really want that?
Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to HappyFunRun
Zombies? I didn't hear anything about Zombies. I too was worried about some bad ideas/posts getting out (like this one), therefore I posted constructively/intelligently with ideas from myself and others to make sense of things. However, I was "reassured" and my work was no longer necessary.
Level 67

in reply to HappyFunRun

HappyFunRun wrote:

This is a place where you can post you're Ideas that you think treyarch should add in Black ops.

Then I will post a comment of the ideas think treyarch should read.

And don't have stupid stuff like area 51 or Alien zombies. I wan't mature people that have reasonable ideas for black ops.

PLEASE COMMENT.

AND TREYARCH READ MY COMMENT SAYING WHICH IDEAS ARE GOOD OR NOT AND ALSO READ THE THREAD NAMED: Treyarch please read this I PLEAD WITH ALL MY HEART

Ummm no.
Level 64

in reply to HappyFunRun
I believe we have enough "idea" threads and there are even Treyarch's developers' respones.
Level 52

in reply to HappyFunRun
Please Comment
Level 8

in reply to HappyFunRun
Please use the search function.
Level 59

in reply to HappyFunRun
So, were supposed to post our ideas for black ops into this one thread?

Isn't that what the entire forum is for?
Level 3

in reply to HappyFunRun
Just using this comment to bump my thread to the top.
Level 8

Studios