As the title says, I'm trying to find a strategy for Nacht der Untoten in Black Ops. I have a strategy for every other level. I am trying to figure out a strategy for this level, but if someone already has a good one, that'd be great. It needs to at least get you into the 20s. I am not specifying a strategy for a specific number of players, so it can be 1, 2, 3, or 4. Thanks.
Well yeah, I guess. I do that camping strategy, but the highest it's gotten me is 19. Even if it did get me to 20, that'd only be an increase of 1 round.
I was thinking that maybe all four players could run around as a team. If one goes down, he gets out of the path and no one tries to revive him, unless the entire horde has spawned so they think they can get him. Then you might be able to turn chance against itself. What are the odds of being hit twice? Very high. But if you can cut that down to four players, and even more if you can revive them... it's just an idea. You'd have to wait in a room for a minute at the begin of a round to TRY to get the to spawn behind you.
I always loved keeping the "help" door shut. and going into the room with the box thru the strairs.. and just rap training them around the pillars.. got to 30 doing that.. i HATE the grenade camping strategy.. u just get cornered and die around 20-25
It's not a strategy, but a small set of rules I used to get a bit more than 20 on solo.
1. The sniping Soviet reigns supreme. (grab the Kar98k to thin their health a bit and then just knife in the first rounds)
2. A carbine a day keeps the zombies away. (after the first 3 rounds you'll need the M1A1 Carbine to repeat step one or simply to not get overwhelmed)
3. Double dose cure, with rapid release capsule. (Use the double barreled shotgun and Thompson in the Help room if you don't get anything good from the box)
4. The CQSniping blows some heads. (the Scoped Kar98k in the second floor is very powerful and will help thin them out both up close and personal and from a distance)
5. A shotgun's your best friend. (the shotguns really help a lot in later levels, specially the Trench gun)
6. No perks, traps, Pap? Fine, NO MERCY!! (if you've got teammates this helps a lot.Have the two guys with the most points stay behind the two with the least/more powerful guns throwing a seemingly endless barrage of grenades at the zombies that come from all the other rooms)