BFBC2/EA

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: BFBC2/EA

in reply to DanielWW2

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Just beat the Game. Just let me tell you... there is going to be a Battlefield Bad Company 3.

I got it yesterday so I already know. If singleplayer was an drug I would have died from an overdoses around mission 3.

Any tips how to not get spawnkilled in multiplayer?

My first match started with spawning on a teammate and getting killed within 2 sec. The next 5 times I was spawnkilled by an Bradley before I finally demonstrated how C4 works.
Level 59

in reply to DanielWW2
best game I have played in a long time... amazing
Level 8

in reply to DanielWW2
EA has done good before. What about Battlefield 1942? That's one of my favorite games of all time. And BF2? Also incredibly fun.
Level 60

in reply to DanielWW2
I just have a 5 hour marathon session of BF:BC2 behind me, and it´s really good. I didn´t liked the beta and the demo, but i bought it today...

it´s worth every cent btw im sh!t in that game but it makes fun Smiley Tongue
Level 75

in reply to DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

I just have a 5 hour marathon session of BF:BC2 behind me, and it´s really good. I didn´t liked the beta and the demo, but i bought it today...

I'm crap in most online games horror. But it makes it more fun if you suck, because getting kills is an achivement and it keeps you on your toes the whole time. Smiley Tongue

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to DanielWW2

Trinity30! wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

I'm crap in most online games horror. But it makes it more fun if you suck, because getting kills is an achivement and it keeps you on your toes the whole time. Smiley Tongue

what kills wait...hmmm...!?
Level 75

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

Any tips how to not get spawnkilled in multiplayer?

Yeah... Play Hardcore.
Level 65

in reply to DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

Trinity30! wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

what kills wait...hmmm...!?

Haha. Anyways, Is BF:BC2 Better than MW 2 as a whole? (I'm pretty sure it's a yes, But I just want to see everyone's opinions).
Level 29

in reply to DanielWW2

Trinity30! wrote:

Haha. Anyways, Is BF:BC2 Better than MW 2 as a whole? (I'm pretty sure it's a yes, But I just want to see everyone's opinions).

If the movement were like in CoD, BF:BC2 would be unbeatable...
Level 75

Studios