Banned for knifing in gun game?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Banned for knifing in gun game?

No i wasn't banned.



But someone else was telling me, that when you knife only in gun game, you can be banned for two weeks. I laughed and told him it's still part of the game. Despite the whole thing being a b*tch move to most players, you cannot get banned for doing so. But he disagreed, and told me there's proof that you can get banned.



What do you think of this? I'm sure you have some nice replies thought out for this



~RUGGED SAVIOR
Level 52
Likes: 1918
Posts: 6900
Registered: ‎12-06-2011
18 REPLIES

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior
I doubt you will be banned.



You're not violating any rules.
Level 47
Likes: 303
Posts: 8604
Registered: ‎21-06-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior
why would they ban you, thats part of the game .
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-07-2011
Highlighted

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior

zod23 wrote:

 

why would they ban you, thats part of the game .







I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns
Level 24
Likes: 216
Posts: 2109
Registered: ‎08-09-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior

Redx165 wrote:

 

zod23 wrote:

 

why would they ban you, thats part of the game .







I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns





http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteForce1uk?feature=mhee

Click on daily sick kills .. think you ment to say all gun users have no skill !!
Level 9
Likes: 59
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to redx165

Actually that's not true people do it cause it's part of the game and two nobody ever knives so pretty much there doing a service to the lobby by adding challenge 

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: a month ago

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior

Redx165 wrote:

 

I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns



I have to disagree on you, and tell you flat out, that's also retarded. Banned for lacking skill would only happen, if the video game industry were controlled by 12 year old kids.



~RUGGED SAVIOR
Level 52
Likes: 1918
Posts: 6900
Registered: ‎12-06-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior
"knifing takes no skill"



I think exactly opposite: Everyone can kill with those guns, but who can EFFICIENTLY kill enemies with only knife? And pleas no more posts "this and that takes no skill" because multiplayer has player enemies. And I say that beating them with any way is skill even if opponent didn't think so!
Level 7
Likes: 0
Posts: 356
Registered: ‎14-05-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior

tiirikka wrote:

 

"knifing takes no skill"



I think exactly opposite: Everyone can kill with those guns, but who can EFFICIENTLY kill enemies with only knife? And pleas no more posts "this and that takes no skill" because multiplayer has player enemies. And I say that beating them with any way is skill even if opponent didn't think so!





well said .. think most people that moan about knifers are campers .. otherwise how else would they be getting so close

and killed by them all the time!
Level 9
Likes: 59
Posts: 401
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior
That would pretty much suck if someone got banned for something so petty (in my eyes, at least).
Level 25
Likes: 11
Posts: 2919
Registered: ‎22-07-2011

Studios