Banned for knifing in gun game?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?

in reply to RuggedSavior

Elite_Force1uk wrote:

tiirikka wrote:

"knifing takes no skill"

I think exactly opposite: Everyone can kill with those guns, but who can EFFICIENTLY kill enemies with only knife? And pleas no more posts "this and that takes no skill" because multiplayer has player enemies. And I say that beating them with any way is skill even if opponent didn't think so!

well said .. think most people that moan about knifers are campers .. otherwise how else would they be getting so close

and killed by them all the time!

Doing good while only knifing would take a reasonable amount of skill of getting close to people sneakily and quickly.

The only time i get mad about knifers is when i get "treyarch knifed" as i call it. Meaning when they werent even near you and/or looking at you...
Level 3

in reply to RuggedSavior

TheBIindSniper wrote:

Redx165 wrote:

I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns

I have to disagree on you, and tell you flat out, that's also retarded. Banned for lacking skill would only happen, if the video game industry were controlled by 12 year old kids.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

if 12 year old kids ran the company anybody who didn't QS would be banned along with anyone who showed any sort of skill.
Level 8

in reply to RuggedSavior
If wish they would ban for only knifing in Gun Game.

If you are only going to knife then why are you there? You are wasting space for another player who might actually try to win.

The point of Gun Game isn't to knife. It is there as a humiliation tactic, a lost resort, and as a way to counter the person winning. Not so you can run around doing nothing but that.

If you want to use only your knife then take that garbage to Free For All.
Level 39

in reply to RuggedSavior
Problem is, when you're on ANY of the launchers or even the snipers, the guy knifing has the advantage.

So it's not humiliating at all.

In Counter-Strike, getting knifed WAS humiliating in Gun Game.
Level 28

in reply to RuggedSavior
I think if they only use the knife in gun game they should be banned from playing that game mode
Level 6

in reply to RuggedSavior
If a guy is knifing only then you are just 5 players going for the win, so who cares? ... Instead of competing with 5 other players now you only compete vs 4 ...

It's to your own advantage that a guy decides to knife only, so just let him .. if he thinks its fun, let him, you think its fun to shoot, then you shoot..

and if you see a guy just run and knife, then change your gameplay tactics to counter it, instead of just running around like a headless chicken, then listen and wait for him ^^ easy, beasy beautifull ... ME! ..
Level 7

in reply to RuggedSavior

NullerGnuen wrote:

and if you see a guy just run and knife, then change your gameplay tactics to counter it, instead of just running around like a headless chicken, then listen and wait for him ^^ easy, beasy beautifull ... ME! ..

You're an idiot if you sit and wait for one guy in Gun Game.
Level 39
Highlighted

in reply to RuggedSavior

It's CALLED GUN GAME for a reason. Its not meant to knife the whole game. Most of u that only knife the whole game do it just to make people mad. Just shows ur age. u should be banned for it. I hope they do something about it because it ruins the game for the people that are playing it how ur suppose to play and win. As for campers what ever they dont win most of the time anyway and some of the guns are meant for camping. But knifing is just a d**k move and if ur trying to make people mad u should not be on xbox live at all.

Level 1

in reply to RuggedSavior

Maybe they need a game called knife game for u.

Level 1

Studios