Best Zombie Clan?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Best Zombie Clan?

I am looking for the best zombie clan. Playing with randoms and my friends is fun... but not so successful. I'm looking for people who are in the "top 1%" of the best zombie players in the world. Those who have leaderboard scores where they are in the top hundreds and not thousands. Having at least one map with a round 50+ recorded. I have a high round of level 59 and the only reason I died was I set the controller down because needed to use the bathroom and my teammate was sleeping... Crawler grew legs You play for 13 hours straight and see what happens! Smiley Tongue I could repeat these high scores on the other maps if I had the team. In 99% of my games I have 0-1 downs until the very end... where I die because I'm reviving someone. Please don't post your clan if it is garbage. I will check your leaderboard scores.

Level 2
24 REPLIES

Re: Best Zombie Clan?

in reply to II_LuckyWolf_II
Not too sure about it, but I recently joined [NZP] clan and they are currently putting together all their records in their own "clan leaderboards".

So far most members are 30+ but only about 1/6 of all members have been checked out for scores.

One guy on Ascension is 3rd in the world I heard.
Level 4

Is he 3rd in the world on Ascension legit or lander glitch? Any other clans out there with "top 1%" players?
Level 2

Best Zombie clan?

No clan. That's the best clan. Not needing a clan to play. Just you and your own self-esteem and skill. YOU are the best clan.
Level 12

I tried a clan it didn't go well not enough good players for me and I was still carrying people on what were supposed to be record games not a fun teach strategy game. If you want some good players hit me up and I'll play with you . Capdragon76
Level 2
Highlighted

I doubt you will find what you are looking for in a clan. All you need is one other person that is good and you mesh with. Then play with them over and over again to make your strategy perfect.

It is pointless to go for high rounds with more than two people as you turn a 6 hour game into 10 hours to get to the same round.
Level 7

1st. there are no point of even making a zombie clan. what people would be in it? a full zombie lobby is 4 people. thats just 3 people.

2nd. why would you go trhough all the mess to create a "clan" when you can just invite some people from your friend list and ask if they want to play?

3rd. this is OFF TOPIC. it should be in the clan forums
Level 3

II LuckyWolf II wrote:

I am looking for the best zombie clan. Playing with randoms and my friends is fun... but not so successful. I'm looking for people who are in the "top 1%" of the best zombie players in the world. Those who have leaderboard scores where they are in the top hundreds and not thousands. Having at least one map with a round 50+ recorded. I have a high round of level 59 and the only reason I died was I set the controller down because needed to use the bathroom and my teammate was sleeping... Crawler grew legs You play for 13 hours straight and see what happens! Smiley Tongue I could repeat these high scores on the other maps if I had the team. In 99% of my games I have 0-1 downs until the very end... where I die because I'm reviving someone. Please don't post your clan if it is garbage. I will check your leaderboard scores.

Add me prokillah16
Level 1

II LuckyWolf II wrote:

Is he 3rd in the world on Ascension legit or lander glitch? Any other clans out there with "top 1%" players?

It is legit. Video proof.
Level 4

Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.
Level 8

Studios