Best Zombie Clan?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Best Zombie Clan?

in reply to II_LuckyWolf_II

DarthWinst wrote:

Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.

Alright, tell that to our 300 members.

Oh, and there is a point. First of all, by joining us, you are guaranteed to have a friends list full of competent skilled, mature, and team-oriented Zombie players.

Also, our site's forums are better than this site, more organized and the Staff actually control what happens. It's a fun place to hang out and chat with other members, whether it be about Zombies and video games to anything else, movies, songs, real-life, etc.
Level 4

ReturnThroughAether wrote:

DarthWinst wrote:

Yeah, this thread should be in the clan forums. Zombies clans are pointless and all I ever see from them on this forum is either them spamming trying to get people to join or arguing about who has the best clan. It's silly. The only thing competitive about Zombies is the leaderboards... there's no reason to have clans.

Alright, tell that to our 300 members.

Oh, and there is a point. First of all, by joining us, you are guaranteed to have a friends list full of competent skilled, mature, and team-oriented Zombie players.

Also, our site's forums are better than this site, more organized and the Staff actually control what happens. It's a fun place to hang out and chat with other members, whether it be about Zombies and video games to anything else, movies, songs, real-life, etc.

So you've got 300 people that think they're the zombie "elite"... what does that prove? And there's plenty of other zombies forums on the net... you don't need a "clan" to start a forum. And you can go to any of those forums and find competent players. Still no need for a "clan".
Level 8

There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.

And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪
Level 12

Your hate only makes us stronger.

Good day, gentleman.
Level 4

ReturnThroughAether wrote:

Your hate only makes us stronger.

Good day, gentleman.

You're definetely mature sir and very smart to notice emotions make others stronger. Bravo.
Level 12

There is no point in joining a clan, not for zombies anyway. A zombie clan is effectively a search engine; it's just another form of matchmaking. You may as well just make a post on these forums asking for good players (give a level/point requirement) then wait for some replies. You only need to find a few people anyway.
Level 10

Clan nice, no web page or anything.. We dont need one

We always prefer to play in 2's ,3's at most.

Alot of my players have there names ends in nice

such as, mgnice,monice,mcnice and more...

Any ways Im ranked 200 something in the world on Kino probably puts me in the top 1%

mcnice ps3
Level 3

I would like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate the help. Cheers to putting a dent in this damned zombie menace.

PS...

Lighten up forum nazis, it's not like I'm spamming nonsense. Go be junior police on a different topic. Smiley Tongue
Level 2

II LuckyWolf II wrote:

I would like to thank everyone for their input. I appreciate the help. Cheers to putting a dent in this damned zombie menace.

PS...

Lighten up forum nazis, it's not like I'm spamming nonsense. Go be junior police on a different topic. Smiley Tongue

I still think you should join [NZP].
Level 4

2nd Lt. Colt wrote:

There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.

And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪

I saw what you did there, done quite nicely if i say so myself
Level 5

Studios