Best Zombie Clan?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Best Zombie Clan?

in reply to II_LuckyWolf_II

LuVjOhNiSPinoy wrote:

2nd Lt. Colt wrote:

There is a sub-forum for this called "The Clan sub-forum". Please post there as it is stated in the first thread that you MUST read before posting here.

And to the people that have told you about their clans here and not there. Then I guess they didn't see the NO advertising part here. Now, I'm not going to say which clan ALWAYS breaks that rule *cough* NZP *cough*, but I will say ♪They want to be the very best♪Like no one ever was♪

I saw what you did there, done quite nicely if i say so myself

I love how we have 300 members who are very happy with the clan, very skilled, mature, dedicated team players who achieve high rounds on all maps consistently, yet we have whiny kids hating on us, most likely a jealousy issue, perhaps they don't meet the requirements of our clan and are angry about it?

Either way, all the hate makes us stronger. So thanks everyone, continue your immaturity and keep flaming and spamming us, just remember you are a small percentage of the Call of Duty Zombie players that hate us, the majority love us very much.
Level 4

I meet the requirements of the clan, though because of the leaderboards having messed themselves up I only have 9 rounds on FIVE when it was 29 and 14 in CoTD when it should be 27. All the others have been quite met, so your arguments are invalid here. And once again, so what if you have over 300 members? None of them can play by themselves anyways.
Level 12

ReturnThroughAether wrote:

Either way, all the hate makes us stronger. So thanks everyone, continue your immaturity and keep flaming and spamming us, just remember you are a small percentage of the Call of Duty Zombie players that hate us, the majority love us very much.

How do you figure that the majority of the COD zombie players love you when you only have 300 members.. I'm pretty sure theres more than 599 zombies players which would make people who love your clan the minority. And before you say I'm spamming/flaming/immature because I didn't get approved or whatever for your clan, I never applied and never want to join a clan for zombies because I find it pointless. I reason why I'm sick of this clan is because no matter what a thread is talking about someone in your clan manages to turn the topic into "OMG sick of bad teammates?, we're good, join our clan".
Level 4

Hey Zombie Slayers! If you are interested in joining the #1 Ranked Zombies Clan in the World, come and check out this Promo video! Also, in the description of that video, you will find a link to our website on where you can sign up! The ZKA is both a Xbox360 and PS3 clan and have been around ever since WAW! Hope to see you there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8XbQH04dg

Level 1
Highlighted

well currently i own a youtube channel were in a clan, and we upload/ stream call of duty zombies alot but we arent just zombies although if all you wanna play is zombies then we are cool with that.     If you wanna check us out, www.youtube.com/franticCbeezy        to add me on xbox my GT is: franticCbeezy

Level 1

Studios