Blacklight: Tango Down available for PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Blacklight: Tango Down available for PS3

in reply to Horrorman
Well, I played the trial on the Xbox 360. I don't want to annoy anyone here, but it was truthfully one of the worst FPS games I have ever played. I hated the controls, and the aiming system. It felt odd having your camera over the gun. If they won't let us use the weapon iron sights, at least make it like the shotguns in Bad Company 2 or the earlier Medal of Honor titles, where it zoomed in from the side. The optics allowed you to aim, but honestly, the game itself felt so alien I couldn't enjoy it.
Level 25

in reply to Horrorman

YeOldeSierra wrote:

Well, I played the trial on the Xbox 360. I don't want to annoy anyone here, but it was truthfully one of the worst FPS games I have ever played. I hated the controls, and the aiming system. It felt odd having your camera over the gun. If they won't let us use the weapon iron sights, at least make it like the shotguns in Bad Company 2 or the earlier Medal of Honor titles, where it zoomed in from the side. The optics allowed you to aim, but honestly, the game itself felt so alien I couldn't enjoy it.

Not only that, but the graphics were horrifying.

It made me play Mw2 and Sonic 4 afterwards.
Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to Horrorman
That sums it up quiet good Glad to see I´m not alone there. Why can´t they make the movement and aiming like in any CoD on consoles !?

At least they managed to make the controls like in CoD. Maybe it is like reaper said "CoD fanboy much"
Level 75

Studios