COD Black Ops 2 Suggestion Box

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

COD Black Ops 2 Suggestion Box

I have a couple of suggestions for the development department, how about you guys/girls? Here is a few I thought would be a good addition to any future COD games.

1) Additions to Face Paint. ex Ski Mask for the snow guys, Bandana or Face Wrap for plain clothes guys, etc..

2) A down the barrel view of gun before purchase

3) 2-3 gear options for a Perk 1. ex 2-3 Ghillie Suit options for Ghost, 2-3 Armor options for Flak Jacket, etc..

4) A 'look behind you' button.

5) A 'peek around corner' button

These are just a few of mine, but what are some new features you would like to see?

[VDEV] MADPRO213
Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: COD Black Ops 2 Suggestion Box

in reply to MADPRO213
Thanks for the suggestions I will pass them along.
Level 18

in reply to Cutpurse

First make a weapon named GreyJaguar22 then you should have a level where a soldier goes back in time to Mw2 and stops roach (Or was it Soap?) from dying. This will completeley alter the COD time stream and I think a lot of people would enjoy this. Its a return to a great character and possibly stopping shepard before he could betray everyone

Level 1

in reply to MADPRO213
Toggle between killstreaks, so you don't get stuck on chopper gunner.
Level 1

in reply to MADPRO213
Oh Gezz Black ops 2....Maybe make Black ops 1 agian but make it better.
Level 1

in reply to MADPRO213

MADPRO213 wrote:

I have a couple of suggestions for the development department, how about you guys/girls? Here is a few I thought would be a good addition to any future COD games.

1) Additions to Face Paint. ex Ski Mask for the snow guys, Bandana or Face Wrap for plain clothes guys, etc..

2) A down the barrel view of gun before purchase

3) 2-3 gear options for a Perk 1. ex 2-3 Ghillie Suit options for Ghost, 2-3 Armor options for Flak Jacket, etc..

4) A 'look behind you' button.

5) A 'peek around corner' button

These are just a few of mine, but what are some new features you would like to see?

[VDEV] MADPRO213

This.

1) Also gas mask and roit gear would be awesome.

2) Able to change your class ONLY when waiting to respawn (S&D Headquarters etc)
Level 1

in reply to MADPRO213

austion2716 wrote:

Able to change your class ONLY when waiting to respawn (S&D Headquarters etc)

Why would you want that?
Level 18

in reply to MADPRO213

Cutpurse wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions I will pass them along.

Thanks. CUTPURSE. I really liked the customization feature in Black Ops, and I think you guys could expand on that.
Level 1

in reply to MADPRO213

Cutpurse wrote:

austion2716 wrote:

Able to change your class ONLY when waiting to respawn (S&D Headquarters etc)

Why would you want that?

I think the idea behind this (not 100% sure) is to disallow someone from switching classes at the start of a match/round. Currently, if you don't fire you're weapon or throw a grenade or anything like that, then you have about a 10-second grace period where you can keep changing your class. So if someone calls in say, a UAV, you could change your class to something with Ghost early on and counter it.

I don't know how it would help help in something like Headquarters, but for S&D I imagine that's the main issue.
Level 35

in reply to MADPRO213
They should add into your combat record, Your K/D for each individual game mode and for each individual map. There you would know which game modes and maps you need work on and which you are really good at. Just an idea.......
Level 3

Studios