Call of duty ghosts app sign in problem. Help!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Call of duty ghosts app sign in problem. Help!!!

So the other day I accidentally deleted my app and i did not think it was a problem so i re installed the app and it told me to sign in and when i did that it told me to login to my playstation network account which I thought was weird because when I first got the app I did not remember having to do that but i put my e mail and password in and then it brings me back to the login screen that I started at so i put my email and password in and it started loading then it just brought me back to the login screen I just put my email and password into and I tried it agian and again untill I realized somehting was wrong. Does anybody have any information to tell me whats going on or how to fix it? Thanks for reading this even if you dont have any input.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Call of duty ghosts app sign in problem. Help!!!

in reply to Jackblawk

i have same problem did u sort it out yet???

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Jackblawk

hello, i have the same problem when i made a second account. so i tought; lets look on the site. so i looked and looked and then i noticed that my profile settings were a little bit difference from my second account to my first account. so i changed some profile setting from both accounts and now i cant use the app for both the accounts so maybe u can try something with ur settings that will fix it, but im still looking Smiley Frustrated

Level 1

in reply to Jackblawk

Hey there fella! I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your Call of Duty App. I do have my own app though, it happened to me as well and it prompted me the same thing. I came across an article from Activision's support site and this one worked for my iPhone. Let me share this one and hope it helps. - Activision Support

Level 7

Studios