Can we get confirmation of Hardcore Game Modes?

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Can we get confirmation of Hardcore Game Modes?

Seriously.... because if its only Kill Confirmed... Team Death Match and Search and Rescue....

then im done with this game. you guys obviously didnt learn from black ops 2.. and were tired of you guys ignoring the hard core player base

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: Can we get confirmation of Hardcore Game Modes?

in reply to kalph

I'm with you on this. I'm sure Hardcore would have more players if they switched the name to Core and gave us all the game modes and gave the Core the name Hardcore with less game modes. Giving us the first in the menu. I'm just saying which one the majority choose when they first started and they stuck with it because it was the first option.

It probably wouldn't work though since everyone is stuck in their comfort zone calling everyone campers and liking core better. That's the number one whine about not liking HC.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

yeah, im beyond pissed right now. these idiots learned nothing from black ops 2.... they left out hardcore domination for almost 6 months..... its sickening that these guys add extinction with some retarded aliens..... and completely ignore hardcore..... not even to put in domination..... im beyond pissed. i think im actually going to cancel call of duty and just stick to battlefield, for the first time ever.... its sad

Level 2

in reply to kalph

Extinction might be better than what you think. It sickens me that HC get the short end

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Spaceboss

with all the games.. hardcore always gets screwed over. they get no new game modes, the get games modes taken off.... search and destroy, domination... party games.. etc.

they add stupid things like extinction... but ignore basic game play. that unacceptable. there should be no difference in game modes from core to hardcore at all. they have no excuse for it.

Level 2

in reply to kalph

Removed your other thread since you created this one in a general one. Heads up that we may lock this thread too and point it to another one since we've had discussions about game modes.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

point me to it.

Level 2

in reply to kalph

Studios