Cannot connect to the online servers (360)

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Cannot connect to the online servers (360)

Hi, I can't connect to the online servers and it's been doing this for roughly 9hours (checking periodically because I want to play zombies). This is starting to be frustrating. I've been playing Skyrim and then checking every hour to see if I can connect, but it still hasn't worked. Is anybody else experienceing this problem?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Cannot connect to the online servers (360)

in reply to micahz2

hi, i think im having the same problem, for me it says that the servers are unavailiable and just wont let me do anything, is this a ban or would it say im banned? i am also on the Xbox 360

Level 1

in reply to arron556

I haven't hacked Black Ops or anything so I don't know why I would even be banned, if that's what it is.

It's still not working either, just checked a few minutes ago. :/

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status <---- says "Defcon 4" which I think means something isn't working on Treyarch's end.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to micahz2

Me too I have the same problem it's really frustrating every time i go to online server (XBOX LIVE) or

(PLAYSTATION NETWORK) both are not working corectly and yes on the status it says defcon 4 but i have no idea what it means but i think it's a problem because black ops 2 is up and running with defcon 5

I hope Treyarch will fix this mess.

Level 1

in reply to micahz2

And I would Like to know when this problem will be solved

Level 1

Studios