Clips, Montages, Commentaries and Vids.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Clips, Montages, Commentaries and Vids.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

NugSm0k3D wrote:

well then check my tomahawk take out an attack helicopeter on freeforall i rendered the video and uploaded to this site and youtube

Exactly how not to post in a thread concerning any of your videos. Do not take away from the thread or divert attention elsewhere. Derailing threads is not tolerated.
Highlighted

in reply to iif0xh0undii

II F0XH0UND II wrote:

I must chime in on the official stance I am now taking regarding this particular subject.

I see many people approach any video with the rules in hand. Thanks for trying to help the forum, but for as much as you may tire of seeing them you can't turn your peers away. If someone wants to genuinely show off a video then let them. This is a by-product of having a theater system and it was inevitable for a degree of saturation to occur. However, it is only when someone blatantly spams a thread or solicits YouTube subscriptions that you can freely report them. Report them and leave the thread alone. It isn't your place to tell them what you think I, or any moderator, will do.

This stance is common sense. I would hope that it would be understood, but there has been an undertone of ruthless aggression lately. Let's curb that and emphasize discussion.

Actions that will be taken:

• Warnings will continue to be issued to those whom repeatedly post montage threads containing the same video.
  • Warnings will continue to be issued to those whom post in an uncivilized fashion.*
  • Temporary bans will continue to be issued to those whom cross-post spam the board.
  • Those whom report incorrectly will be warned.
  • An over saturation of threads will result in a thread/feature merger.

*Bans of course will be issued in various lengths as a situation escalates beyond a warning.

Have a nice day,

Foxhound

This is what I was trying to say for a while, people kept saying it was against the CoC to post videos and stuff though.
Level 9

in reply to iif0xh0undii
Hopefully people will read this and not flame other forum members for posting there youtube videos.
Level 20

in reply to iif0xh0undii

MovinSoSlow18 wrote:

Hopefully people will read this and not flame other forum members for posting there youtube videos.

Or maybe Youtube posters can stop getting upset when people say they don't like their vids. Soon as someone says "Your video looks like the rest" Hell breaks loose. It's a two way street.
Level 7

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Level 1

in reply to iif0xh0undii

So i take it this thread is going to be open for COD video posting?

Level 7

Studios