CoD Mobile App, switching Ps3 to Xbox1

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

CoD Mobile App, switching Ps3 to Xbox1

Yo. I used to play CoD Ghosts on my ps3. I also created account on mobile app while I was playing with ps3. Now I bought Xbox One and I want to use same username on mobile app, but can't change my console on app. Do I have to somehow delete my CoD Mobile App account and create new? How can I delete mobile app account?

Sorry for my terrible english, hope you got what my problem is about.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: CoD Mobile App, switching Ps3 to Xbox1

in reply to iRopsu

iRopsu Hi there! If you got your Xbox live account linked on the same email address as your PS3 on Callofduty.com. When you log in to the app, just go to account settings and you'll see the option to select which platform to use.

Level 1

in reply to iRopsu

I hope I can make things clear here. You can actually use the same username on both of your console accounts (PSN and Xbox Live). What you need to do next is to link them on the same COD account (log in to Call of Duty®) then click on the gear icon on the top-right part of the page and select Profile. Then on Console, link your Xbox Live account and when you log in on the app, you will be asked to select a platform and you should select Xbox Live account.

Hope that's it.

Level 11

in reply to iRopsu

can you make an server now please

Level 1

Studios