CoD Vietnam is...

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: CoD Vietnam is...

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

KromeSpencerX wrote:

I honestly don't remember what the name is, if whoever told me even gave me a name.

its said to be one of Activision devs
Level 41

That wouldn't work, because a fake IW wasn't the name of it. Possibly NOT REAL IW, but I don't remember.

Eh, perhaps. I really didn't give a crap so I ignored it and moved on with life.
Level 22

KromeSpencerX wrote:

That wouldn't work, because a fake IW wasn't the name of it. Possibly NOT REAL IW, but I don't remember.

Eh, perhaps. I really didn't give a crap so I ignored it and moved on with life.

no one answered my earlier question

whats a Girl agian?
Level 41

* 7 Studios

* Beenox

* Budcat Creations

* DemonWare

* FreeStyleGames

* High Moon Studios

* Infinity Ward

* Luxoflux

* Radical entertainment

* Raven Software

* RedOctane

* Toys For Bob

* Treyarch

* Vicarious Visions

*bizarre creations

maybe this can trigger you memory?
Level 22

lolzpudding wrote:

http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/07/report-treyarchs-vietnam-call-of-duty-out-in-november/

Apperantly, IW won't be making any Cod titles anymore.

They just made 2 of the best selling FPS of all time. They'd be stupid to quit. It wouldn't happen. Especially with MW2 ending the way it did...
Level 31
Highlighted

lolzpudding wrote:

http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/07/report-treyarchs-vietnam-call-of-duty-out-in-november/

First off, I would just like to point out two things 1-That is a blog. 2-This is a fail

Ok, let's begin, shall we?

*Cracks his knuckles*

The first paragraph speaks about how Treyarch will create a new vietnam based game, as rumored by some random guy we don't know, and told by CVG-who was rejected when trying to gain information from Activision. These are all lies for NO information was released except for what I stated, I'm not saying they're not possibilities, but they are simply not true.

Now for IW leaving? GTFO now, drop the computer, go outside and take in some fresh air. Yes, Ifinity Ward said they wanted to drop the Call of Duty title and just keep it Modern Warfare, and then they became more radical and actually wanted to leave because they were doing so well, but they have a contract with Activision.

VG247, really? We're suppose to listen to a bunch of letters and numbers? The only time you should waste my time is with reliable sources, reliable sources being DEVELOPERS AND WORKERS FROM ACTIVISION/IW/TREYARCH!

And Sledgehammer Games being the new company to be signed to take over the Call of Duty franchise? I can type in jokes of the day on google and find the same thing. You and that site are pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Sledgehammer Games has been signed by Activision. They made the game called Dead Space, and you think they are going to CoD?-I'm not a religious person but I think that's blasphemy. They are going to make a shooter/action game, but no info on that yet. I can tell you right now, I'm not interested.

Level 67

lolzpudding wrote:

* 7 Studios

* Beenox

* Budcat Creations

* DemonWare

* FreeStyleGames

* High Moon Studios

* Infinity Ward

* Luxoflux

* Radical entertainment

* Raven Software

* RedOctane

* Toys For Bob

* Treyarch

* Vicarious Visions

*bizarre creations

maybe this can trigger you memory?

wait are girls those things that we should like but cant get because we have been playing MW2?
Level 41

Xtreme2494 wrote:

lolzpudding wrote:

They just made 2 of the best selling FPS of all time. They'd be stupid to quit. It wouldn't happen. Especially with MW2 ending the way it did...

Yes, they're are such obvious hints that there will be a third modern warfare.

1)They are doing so well, why would they stop

2)In the MW2 trailor, at the elevator scene there are only three floors. It goes pass one, stops at two, but you can see there is three. I'm sure there are other easter eggs that people have found.

3)The ending-well it says it all.
Level 67

ivirtran wrote:

KromeSpencerX wrote:

no one answered my earlier question

whats a Girl agian?

idk i think something that is used for sammich making.
Level 22

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

lolzpudding wrote:

Yes, they're are such obvious hints that there will be a third modern warfare.

1)They are doing so well, why would they stop

2)In the MW2 trailor, at the elevator scene there are only three floors. It goes pass one, stops at two, but you can see there is three. I'm sure there are other easter eggs that people have found.

3)The ending-well it says it all.

dont believe everything you see
Level 41

Studios