Competitive Playlist SnD Only....

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Competitive Playlist SnD Only....

Do you guys feel they should of added in the competitive playlist a SnD only type of playlist? I know many players who ONLY play SnD and do so competitively as they feel the other game modes are not competitive. This is basically just a reskinned team tactical which many people do not play because of the varying gametypes. I personally was excited for the playlist until I found out there is no SnD only type of play. How do you feel?
Level 36
4 REPLIES

Re: Competitive Playlist SnD Only....

in reply to dedicatedserver
That would be really fun but there are going to be very little people even playing the competitive game mode so i don't think there going to be adding anymore. It would be nice to see that though
Level 6

Totally understand that, TBH I didnt think that Dom CTF or Demo is really that competitive, or any respawn game type. Every time I heard the word competitive, I automatically assumed they meant SnD as I didnt think there was any other game mode that really defines anything competition.
Level 36

Actually Dom is one of the preferred game modes for competitive.
Level 6

competitive gameplay is refering to the MLG Games and Rules, Not Gamebattles SnD Override.
Level 1

Studios