Damn Microsoft.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

Maybe your Xboxis telling you to get a "better" game?





Like what?
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2
What games hasn't your Xbox broken before?

Try EndWar!
Level 60
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

What games hasn't your Xbox broken before?

Try EndWar!





Broken:

Saints Row 1 (damaged)

over G fighters (rubbish game)

CoD 3 (still hurts my favorite game ever. I rebought it)

CoD 4 (I just started to enjoy it) :sad:



Is there a demo of EndWar?
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

What games hasn't your Xbox broken before?

Try EndWar!





Broken:

Saints Row 1 (damaged)

over G fighters (rubbish game)

CoD 3 (still hurts my favorite game ever. I rebought it)

CoD 4 (I just started to enjoy it) :sad:



Is there a demo of EndWar?





nah it says try Red Dead Redemption !
Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Sometimes you gotta love the Xbox 360. Especially when it just destroyed your CoD 4 disk.



that happened to my CoD 4 disk...my brother stood up while I was playing and tripped on it and KCHHHH KCHHH KCHHCHHH there goes my disk (all I lost was one campaign mission, though it was the damn mission where I was missing two intel items for my final achievement! :madSmiley Happy
Level 37
Likes: 3
Posts: 6187
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2
Yes, there is a demo. And DLC but it isn't necessary.

If not, Oblivion never gets old.
Level 60
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009
Highlighted

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2
So now I must look at RDR, EndWar and Oblivion. Looks like some searching.

I guess Red Dead Redemption will be nice.



I am also going to switch to PC gaming because I am sick of all this crap every time with Microsoft.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2
I really hope you computer doesn't run windows then lol. And RDR is fun.
Level 48
Likes: 4
Posts: 9471
Registered: ‎03-08-2011

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

I really hope you computer doesn't run windows then lol. And RDR is fun.





Damn Microsoft.



I was already thinking about buying RDR so I guess I buy it then.
Level 59
Likes: 7
Posts: 12729
Registered: ‎10-08-2008

Re: Damn Microsoft.

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

 

Sometimes you gotta love the Xbox 360. Especially when it just destroyed your CoD 4 disk.



DUDE!!! That's awful!
Level 30
Likes: 7
Posts: 4117
Registered: ‎18-08-2011

Studios