Diamond Division receives patches for opting in

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Diamond Division receives patches for opting in

We were told that we would receive the bronze through platinum division patches automatically just for opting into the diamond division.  My clan has now played in the diamond division for the last two wars and we haven't received the patches.  The first one we didn't get was the purple octopus patch and the one for this war that just ended.  What do I have to do to get this straightened out?

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Diamond Division receives patches for opting in

in reply to TheJamer33

Yeah, I don't get it...... we didn't get ours either....plus the app has DD "location packs" "for coming in the top three in a future clan war", but none of them have unlocked and we are missing the Platinum location patches they promised....not MAD...just want info like you!!!! but, i can't find ANY info on the "location packs" and THE APP SAYS,"you WILL receive the Platinum location patch" :-( i wish someone from CoD would fix all of this or AT LEAST post "what is going on" so we'll know......

Level 3

in reply to sugah13

but, why would they have someone in the company that could answer our questions on their own forum???? sounds too simple....

Level 3

in reply to sugah13

seriously, TWO WEEKS and NO ANSWER to this thread?????????

Level 3

in reply to sugah13

You'd probably have better luck addressing it with the company that handles clan wars.  I'd suggest tweeting @Beachheadstudios the issue.  They are the ones that would have to fix it.

Level 69

in reply to TheJamer33

During the diamond clan wars even though you opted in did you participate?  for the first diamond clan war they did say that if you didn't participate you weren't going to get anything. Don't know if they continued that policy or not .

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Absolutely we did.  We played the entire war but we couldn't capture anything because half of my clan at that time didn't play so it was 4 against 8.  Needless to say those folks are no longer with us.  This is what the clan wars FAQ states verbatim.  Question:  "If we play in Diamond Division how do we unlock the Bronze-Platinum patches?"  Answer:  "Clans who are opted into Diamond Division will automatically receive all the regular Clan War patches."

Level 1

in reply to TheJamer33

IIf you recall the first diamond clan war was a mess Friday got cancelled they changed times and a lot of people didn't get to play on Sunday due to server and maintenance issues. they then said they would award the top four clans instead of the top three and they had also said that only if they scored ,,, this was all on twitter so you can take it for what it is worth. since you did play then what phxs72  suggested would be your best course to getting it resolved.

good luck.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to MindSpazms

Yeah I remember the problems they had with that one.  I've tweeted them now and I'm just waiting to hear something from them.  Maybe they will actually respond.  I just really want that patch because it's the only one that we've missed now.

Level 1

in reply to TheJamer33

They fixed it! Our clan IS getting the Platinum-Bronze patches while in DD. it just took a couple of extra days.....

Level 3

Studios