Drilling to reach Chile miners yet to begin

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: Drilling to reach Chile miners yet to begin

in reply to Horrorman
HAHA!! That's what happens when you mine.

It's kind of messed up and funny that they won't reach them until around December.
Level 14

in reply to Horrorman

F291 wrote:

HAHA!! That's what happens when you mine.

It's kind of messed up and funny that they won't reach them until around December.

Until December? :shock:
Level 26

in reply to Horrorman
I said a prayer for them that really sucks. I would go crazy if I was down there it sounds like a horror movie.
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

I think everyone of us heard about the mine accident happened in Chile. What do you guys think about, do they survive, or will there be everything to late? I heard it should take them 3 months for to get safed from there, that is a long time down there.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/08/30/chile.miners/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=wQHiwwlcv3h&wom=false

I haven't heard about this until now... I hope they're all okay
Level 30

in reply to Horrorman

Pleasehelpme wrote:

I said a prayer for them that really sucks. I would go crazy if I was down there it sounds like a horror movie.

You mean like The Descent? I don't think they have to worry about bat-people. But they will have to worry about their psyche altogether. If they're going to be in their until December, they're going to need a TV or something to keep them occupied and happy......oh wait; there's no electricity in caves.

Level 26

in reply to Horrorman

Gross1985 wrote:

Pleasehelpme wrote:

You mean like The Descent? I don't think they have to worry about bat-people. But they will have to worry about their psyche altogether. If they're going to be in their until December, they're going to need a TV or something to keep them occupied and happy......oh wait; there's no electricity in caves.

I've never seen that movie, but I'm thinking more about their mental state. The reason I say it reminds me of a horror movie is I could see someone making a horror movie about it if they don't make it out (hopefully they do). Imagine if only one made it out that could make one crazy horror movie.
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman

Gross1985 wrote:

Pleasehelpme wrote:

They have a generator and PSPs.
Level 31

in reply to Horrorman

Xtreme2494 wrote:

Gross1985 wrote:

Pleasehelpme wrote:

They have a generator and PSPs.

Well I guess modern day technology ruined my horror movie.
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman
I guess I should watch the news more.
Level 27

in reply to Horrorman
_____Pleasehelpme wrote:I said a prayer for them that really sucks.

Couldn't you say a nice prayer?
Level 53

Studios