Drilling to reach Chile miners yet to begin

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Drilling to reach Chile miners yet to begin

in reply to Horrorman
Well they have video of them. They all seem pretty happy. I bet they are happy because they are getting paid for this vacation they are on:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/09/01/chile.miners/index.html?hpt=T1
Level 49

in reply to Horrorman
Yup, they are just taking there time, they probably want to wait it out til they die to save money.
Level 37

in reply to Horrorman

SoylentBob wrote:

_____Pleasehelpme wrote:I said a prayer for them that really sucks.

Couldn't you say a nice prayer?

No I don't believe in nice prayers I'm superstitious. Jk

I lack commas sometimes ok? You're always pointing out my grammar mistakes. :sad:

I type on my phone cut me some slack, but yea that was a bad choice of words. You're alright though kind of like a old teacher you disliked at the moment, but in the end they make your errors stand out more in your head. It helps me in the long run so thank you! :-D
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman
If you put in a comma, that would make it a comma splice. Use a semi colon to join two sentences, or use a period (and capital) to split the two thoughts into separate sentences.

You should reorder the thoughts. Otherwise instead of a sucky prayer, it sucks that you said a prayer.

That really sucks. I said a prayer for them.
Level 53
Highlighted

in reply to Horrorman
So, I should have made them to separate sentences or used a semi colon? I'll try to remember that, and I really do appreciate it. What's funny is I've learned more about grammar in the 2 years using CoD forums then I did when I was in school. Probably because I wasn't really interested then, but I see now you don't get as much respect if you don't use proper grammar. I still have a lot to learn. I try my best to use proper grammar though and make it understandable.
Level 5

in reply to Horrorman

dballa0880 wrote:

Yup, they are just taking there time, they probably want to wait it out til they die to save money.

aww :sad: let us hope they make it.

@reaper

that´s good for those people to know they get payed for.
Level 75

Studios