FML

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

FML

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.

I'll start...

I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML



(That's the best I can think of for now Smiley Tongue)
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011
34 REPLIES

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
I actually dont know what FML means. But i see where your going with the story.



It was the last day of school in 4th grade and i wanted to be the first kid outside. I filled up my backpack as fast as i could and ran towards the staircase. I forgot to zip the backpack closed and as i got halfway down the staircase my entire backpack emptied everywhere. Well with 400 people charging towards me i had nothing to do but stand and watch all my stuff getting trampled on. I was the last kid outside
Level 49
Likes: 75
Posts: 9838
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
I was making out with shadow's girlfriend when his dog walks in and jumps on the bed.

I swear to God, I have to decide, do I finish or do I stop the dog?

I finished. And then I stole the dog.
Level 53
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

SoylentBob wrote:

 

I was making out with shadow's girlfriend when his dog walks in and jumps on the bed.

I swear to God, I have to decide, do I finish or do I stop the dog?

I finished. And then I stole the dog.





First off we went out for only 3 weeks, we didn't stay just friends, and three months later she gets herpes, so jokes on you.

Fourth off, that would be considered rape, sicko.

Seventh off, his name is Jeremy and he likes it when you tickle his balls, so have fun
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.

I'll start...

I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML



(That's the best I can think of for now Smiley Tongue)





or i could go to Fmylife.com
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.

I'll start...

I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML



(That's the best I can think of for now Smiley Tongue)





or i could go to Fmylife.com





I completely reccomend it, in fact, I want this thread to die so it can stay as a 5 star thread.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

ivirtran wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.

I'll start...

I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML



(That's the best I can think of for now Smiley Tongue)





or i could go to Fmylife.com





I completely reccomend it, in fact, I want this thread to die so it can stay as a 5 star thread.





5 stars?
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
Highlighted

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

 

5 stars?





Wow, you would. You're gonna get it. You won' see it coming, but you will get it.
Level 67
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
Registered: ‎18-07-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

ivirtran wrote:

 

5 stars?





Wow, you would. You're gonna get it. You won' see it coming, but you will get it.





yea online forums
Level 41
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Back on Topic:



Me and my girlfriend were home for lunch i go in the kitchen and make us some tacos and when i come back asking her what she wanted to drink i notice that she is on my bed taking her clothes off. So we start making out and doing other stuff =) and about 15 min later the fire alarm goes off i immediently ran into the kitchen to notice the ground beef was on fire i immedietly put out the fire when i get back in the room my gf was puting on her clothes pissed off at me for ruining her day... FML!!
Level 20
Likes: 4
Posts: 1826
Registered: ‎17-03-2009

Studios