FML

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: FML

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Jonesey5709 wrote:

Back on Topic:

Me and my girlfriend were home for lunch i go in the kitchen and make us some tacos and when i come back asking her what she wanted to drink i notice that she is on my bed taking her clothes off. So we start making out and doing other stuff =) and about 15 min later the fire alarm goes off i immediently ran into the kitchen to notice the ground beef was on fire i immedietly put out the fire when i get back in the room my gf was puting on her clothes pissed off at me for ruining her day... FML!!

ahahah loser

IVIRGirl is like a robot

must listen to orders
Level 41

FML = F My life?
Level 29

Is your life hot, cause that is the only way I'd do it.
Level 28

Phlapjax wrote:

What if you had a few beers in you? That magic elixir does wonders on making chicks better looking.

Oh, and to the OP, I have a simple solution to your dog problem. The next time he does that, punch him in the face or kick him in the ribs. He will learn fairly quickly.
Level 27

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.

I'll start...

I was making out with my dog in my room. About two minutes into it, my girlfirnd walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my dog rolls over, and starts playing with my Girlfriend. Man's best friend my ass.

(That's the best I can think of for now Smiley Tongue)

Fixed

Was the dog cute?
Level 25
Highlighted

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Phlapjax wrote:

What if you had a few beers in you? That magic elixir does wonders on making chicks better looking.

that would make me go after the dog.
Level 28

I hate when you go out for lunch on your job and forget your wallet. I was getting chinese food the other day and i was starving. I ordered, sat there and read a magazine for a few minutes. They called my name so i went to go pay and realized i forgot my wallet. So i did the classic "i gotta go to my car" line and got out of there real fast. Didnt go back for about 2 months
Level 49

I was 13 at the time and I was getting the bus back from school and the bus was completely packed with people so I couldn't grab a bar or a handle to keep my balance and then the bus quickly turned a corner and fell onto this old geezers lap! FM-bloody-L!
Level 5

GIRLY_BONES wrote:

I was 13 at the time and I was getting the bus back from school and the bus was completely packed with people so I couldn't grab a bar or a handle to keep my balance and then the bus quickly turned a corner and fell onto this old geezers lap! FM-bloody-L!

So that happened a couple of months ago?
Level 27

No, why do you think that?
Level 5

Studios