Filing lawsuit in morning against trey and activision

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Filing lawsuit in morning against trey and activision

I have talked to my lawyer earlier today and i was informed that i could sue trey and activision for a buggy and an unfinished product im goin to sue to show that us ps3 owners will force them to fix the problems and not to give us bad ports anymore also im going have my lawyer looking into microsoft claims saying it would play better on 360 how did microsoft know? they got to play it on ps3 to make sure it was all mess up ? before release? well if ur a ps3 owner having the same problems join the fight for = games not bad ports for one system and good for the other then cutting features from the ps3 ver ? thats also questionable well have a nice night to the other gamers out their
Level 2
111 REPLIES

Re: Filing lawsuit in morning against trey and activision

in reply to xxdeathdoctorxx
You found a lawyer to take a case asking for a return of the $60 you spent on the game?

Let me know how that works for you
Level 5

no im suing for more than that im suing for them to refund to all the ps3 owners who want a refund also suing for an unfinished product which u can sue for seen cases where people have sued for millions before activision sues people for unfinished games go look it up on google they sue for little things we can order them to give refunds to people that would put a dent in their pockets
Level 2

Lol i hope you got deep pockets going against a billion dollar company
Level 34

i have print outs of the problems people have had and they release an unfinished product also the forums i have printed out where people are asking about frame rate other bugs and still being ignore by them
Level 2

stargiss wrote:

You found a lawyer to take a case asking for a return of the $60 you spent on the game?

Let me know how that works for you

you must me new to the world.... i can sue you for tripping me dumb dumb
Level 2

Avengedyesterday wrote:

Lol i hope you got deep pockets going against a billion dollar company

I gotta agree here...seems like it could get quite expensive. You ever spent time in court and had an attorney? Let me tell you, they didn't get the nickname "bloodsucking leaches" for nothing....it was well deserved!
Level 5

nice !! now enjoy losing your money and doing literally nothing to treyarch or activision
Level 22

Also, don't delude yourself into thinking that any lawyer really cares about your case or whether they win or lose...keeping you tied up in court is their only interest. Whatever keeps you reaching in your wallet.

I hope you succeed. But mostly I hope you succeed before you find yourself destitute. A lawyer has no qualms with dropping you as soon as the money runs out whether your case is settled or not. I have a deep anger and hatred for all lawyers from my many experiences with them. They are all heartless,cold blooded, evil, unfeeling, uncaring parasites. Not to mention their image of and yet total lack of morals and ethics.

Unless he promised to take the case for free I suggest dropping the issue. Even if he takes it free, any money you recoup will likely be taken by him for legal fees. It would have to be pursued as more of a personal crusade than an actual money making venture.
Level 5

Heheeeeeh...Yeah..

Somehow I think this is the OP´s wishfull thinking in his alternate reality.

Although what´s been heaped upon us isn´t at all fair, THIS simply isn´t realistic.

Now, Sony on the other hand....

I´d be a bit scared if I was Activision. They´re not irreplacable, even if they think they are..
Level 7

Studios