Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Finally.

Finally I can log in. It seems that nobody has been able to log in the last 11 hours.
DanielWW2
34 REPLIES

Re: Finally.

in reply to DanielWW2
I just logged in for the first time today. Worked fine. I guess I missed something...
Xtreme2494

in reply to DanielWW2
iidarkshadowoo

in reply to DanielWW2
ABOUT TIME! :mad:
ficko88

in reply to DanielWW2
Upset? What did you miss? Still no multiplayer info, did you want to post in some Zombie or List thread, or somethng?
iidarkshadowoo

in reply to DanielWW2

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Upset? What did you miss? Still no multiplayer info, did you want to post in some Zombie or List thread, or somethng?

Oh, I was hoping that we'd have the PM option back.
ficko88
Highlighted

in reply to DanielWW2
Yep, no one was able to log in for 10-11 hours. I think not that much American guys noticed that, due to the time differences.
Horrorman Level 75

in reply to DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

Yep, no one was able to log in for 10-11 hours. I think not that much American guys noticed that, due to the time differences.

I guess Treyarch did some maintenance at night (USA) because of the low numbers during our day. (Europe)
DanielWW2

in reply to DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

Yeah, I saw it didn't work, played a quick game of Halo, then went to lunch. Came back just dandy.

But it seemed as though they were trying to incoporate the French Call of Duty forums into this site.
iidarkshadowoo

in reply to DanielWW2

DanielWW2 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

I guess Treyarch did some maintenance at night (USA) because of the low numbers during our day. (Europe)

sure they did it that way...
Horrorman Level 75

Studios