For Split-screeners

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

For Split-screeners

they should have a separate playlist because to me it annoying when you got split-screeners who are lvl 1 and got 2 kills each and 15 deaths
Level 2
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: For Split-screeners

in reply to theshinigamigod
no they shouldn't spilt screeners aren't that bad the thing that makes them bad is when you play split screen the frame rates are terrible making it really hard to kill. thats one thing treyarch needs to fix.
Level 1

I don't know about you but playing against a full team of split screeners = one fun and easy game.
Level 34

Avengedyesterday wrote:

I don't know about you but playing against a full team of split screeners = one fun and easy game.

it is.....unless they are on you team
Level 2

Avengedyesterday wrote:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll yes
Level 4

try playing when a split screen is the host. think it lags as it is lol
Level 2

I think that the main player should tell his friend that goes 2 and 20 to capture flags instead of trying to get kills. It would solve everything.
Level 1

LOL thats the prestige leaderboards.
Level 8

Avengedyesterday wrote:

Oh yes I see Split Screeners on the other team i know im getting the chopper gunner for sure..However when theyre on my team.. ABORT!!
Level 4

For whatever reason, the fact is split screeners (generally) do worse then the other players on the team. I don't blame them though because it's definitely harder to play that way. I played split screen with a friend for 2 games and I just ended up saying forget it. And then we just took turns on full screen.

The only 'problem' that I've actually run into (and only once) were split screeners is in "one in the chamber" wager match; where they actually worked together to double team the rest of us (not that they got first place, but still ... ).
Level 5

Studios