Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

Lately I have been playing Black Ops and most of the people who play now just use Ghost and just Camp. It pretty much makes this game obsolete especially a lot of the Kill-Streaks are useless. Using spy plane and other forms of aerial attacks are useless. The only good perks really are Counter- Spy Plane, RC-XD, Blackbird, Attack Dogs, and Valkyrie Missiles. While the other Kill-Streaks are useless since a lot of people are Camping with Ghost. This should be fixed in some way possible because I like playing TDM but when an entire team uses Ghost and Hacker and Camp it really is hard to find anyone to kill.

People most common perks used are Ghost, Sleight of hand, and Hacker

The guns most used are Famas, Aug, Ak-47, and Galil with Suppressors attached to each

Secondary could be anything

Then you got people either using Motion Sensor or Claymore

This is just an example of what most people use now a lot of the variety of weapons using has gone down. I myself still use any perks, guns, and attachment to try something new.

Ghost camping has just gone to the point where I just want to sell this game back but I love playing zombies. The other day I decided to playing MW2 I saw the problem with that game everyone was just Noob Tubing

They just use One Man Army over and over again just to Noob Tube. I think One Man Army is a great perk hopefully in MW3 they make it so that Grenade Launchers are unable to be resupplied.

Still though in MW2 not many people used Ghost and Suppressors which was great but MW2 mistake was Unlimited Noob Tubing and Kill-streak Stacking which made a lot of Campers.

While in Black Ops people use Ghost and Camp so they can just get their Kill-Streaks since they can't Kill-streak Stack in this game.
Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06
Can't wait for MW3. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game
Level 61

in reply to tonberry06

An Oreo wrote:

Can't wait for MW 2.5. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game

/fixed
Level 5

in reply to tonberry06
Its not MW2.5..

you do understand the PURPOSELY went for it to look like mw2 and cod4....

Thats what everyone, INCLUDING you is going to pay for.
Level 1

in reply to tonberry06

TheOneWhoNeverShowers wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Can't wait for MW 2.5. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game

/fixed

I never understand why people say that.
Level 36

in reply to tonberry06
To be honest black ops isnt full of campers. Its full of people complaining of campers. If someone waits for five seconds people think there camping
Level 1

in reply to tonberry06

dallasducks1234 wrote:

To be honest black ops isnt full of campers. Its full of people complaining of campers. If someone waits for five seconds people think there camping

Thread creator, please quit whining. I've seen too many threads about Ghost and how it is supposedly "overpowered" or makes the game to challenging for red-dot hunters. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm tired of proving Ghost haters wrong. If you really need to post something about Ghost, do it in one of the hundreds of available threads.
Level 6

in reply to tonberry06

Brandaman wrote:

TheOneWhoNeverShowers wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

/fixed

I never understand why people say that.

Because at first glance it looks a lot like a large expansion of MW2 with more guns.
Level 27

in reply to tonberry06
OP please stop bitchin about a perfectly fine as is perk. Don't like that your 3 killstreak isn't giving you kills because of ghost? Use Black Bird. Getting killed by someone camping with ghost(Not everyone)? Don't come back dumbass. Getting killed while looking at your radar? Use you eyes. Problems solved.
Level 15

in reply to tonberry06
i use ghost pro soh pro and hacker pro and i rush
Level 1

Studios