Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

uhjuk wrote:

i use ghost pro soh pro and hacker pro and i rush

Same and im not afraid to be seen on the radar cause I run with Galil Dual Mag. Ghost Pro is just nice for me because I can take out air support and be stealthy. Maybe that is why people are complaining? Because Ghost Users are kicking their ass. Smiley Tongue
Level 15

in reply to tonberry06

Jackel. wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

I never understand why people say that.

Because at first glance it looks a lot like a large expansion of MW2 with more guns.

doesn't mean it will be true. leave it to haters to jump to conclusions about a game before it's even out. and besides one could say that about ANY sequel.
Level 18

in reply to tonberry06

Godzilla77 wrote:

Jackel. wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

Because at first glance it looks a lot like a large expansion of MW2 with more guns.

doesn't mean it will be true. leave it to haters to jump to conclusions about a game before it's even out. and besides one could say that about ANY sequel.

I was going to say that.

Saints Row 3 looks like Saints Row 2.

FIFA 12 looks like FIFA 11, 10, 09, 08, 07, etc.

Bad Company 2 looks like Bad Company 1.

Fallout New Vegas looks like Fallout 3.

Left 4 Dead 2 looks like Left 4 Dead.

I could go on.
Level 36

in reply to tonberry06

Godzilla77 wrote:

Jackel. wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

If it was MW2.5 then we can say the same thing about every Cod after Cod 4. Cod Mw2 was just Cod 4.5, Cod WaW was Cod 4.5, same with black ops.
Level 15

in reply to tonberry06
Hopefully point streaks won't be as campy as kill streaks.
Level 14

in reply to tonberry06
It seems this problem is spilling into other venues as well.

The sporting goods industry is on its deathbed because of this. Hunters are giving up and not buying new weapons and hunting gear simoly because for some reason wild animals dont show up as giant red dots while they are walking through the woods.

Football players are threatening to quit because they find it unfair that quarter backs are able to fake a pass and hand off instead.

The automotive industry is at risk of lawsuits because people are walking out in the streets not looking both ways .... and of course its the auto makers fault because they dont project a big red image of a moving vehcle into the brains of pedestrians.

Regulation poker games will soon be required to use cards with faces on both sides. But the problem is that in the mean time, players are getting shot by other players for not showing them their hands.

Las Vegas has had a plague of protesters picketing outside any magic acts.

There have been numerous lawsuits over scratch-off tickets. I got in on this one myself, we have a class action lawsuit going against the state of ohio right now. Can you believe that they actually sold many of us poor souls tickets that were losers. We had no way to know that until we scratched the gooey stuff of the outside of them ........ We were hornswaggled!!!!
Level 20

in reply to tonberry06

TheOneWhoNeverShowers wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Can't wait for MW 2.5. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game

/fixed

MW3's campaign starts 1 day after, if not the same day, MW2 ends, so why would you want it to look different. IW is totally revamping the killstreak system, adding new weapons and equipment along side some favorites from previous CoDs, and tweaking/updating the IW 4.0 engine so it feels like you're playing MW with MW2 graphics.
Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to tonberry06

Turbofresh wrote:

TheOneWhoNeverShowers wrote:

An Oreo wrote:

Can't wait for MW 2.5. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game

/fixed

MW3's campaign starts 1 day after, if not the same day, MW2 ends, so why would you want it to look different. IW is totally revamping the killstreak system, adding new weapons and equipment along side some favorites from previous CoDs, and tweaking/updating the IW 4.0 engine so it feels like you're playing MW with MW2 graphics.

Actually, no. it is MW3, not MW with MW2 graphics.
Level 18

in reply to tonberry06

Godzilla77 wrote:

Jackel. wrote:

Brandaman wrote:

Well that is true, but the graphics look just like MW2's. They don't look like they event tried to add any new details or textures. Probably should wait until the game comes out but that's just me.

Edit: Remember, I said "at first glance".

EA sports games are all the same thing with minor tweaks it seems.
Level 27

in reply to tonberry06
Another fail rant about ghost and camping.. when all it really is a hidden attempt and crying about not being able to red dot hunt because they are a run and gunner and do not understand about using eyes instead of the baby monitor all the time. And crying becaue their attack helicopter can get them free kills as easily as it did in modded world of fail 2.
Level 70

Studios