Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06
Nobody uses cold blooded in mw2 because stoping power was a must however in mw3 it was confirmed that there will be no need for stopping power because all the guns will have enough power alone. Let's see how that pans out...
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎25-09-2011

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

static-viking wrote:

 

Nobody uses cold blooded in mw2 because stoping power was a must however in mw3 it was confirmed that there will be no need for stopping power because all the guns will have enough power alone. Let's see how that pans out...





Ghost bitches with stopping power......
Level 21
Likes: 2
Posts: 2128
Registered: ‎20-08-2010

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

static-viking wrote:

 

Nobody uses cold blooded in mw2 because stoping power was a must however in mw3 it was confirmed that there will be no need for stopping power because all the guns will have enough power alone. Let's see how that pans out...



LOL.. nobody used ghost? LOL.. wrong I did.. to hide from constant air support.. since I am a tactical player and not a headless rusher.
Level 70
Likes: 1950
Posts: 12882
Registered: ‎26-05-2011

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

An Oreo wrote:

 

Can't wait for MW3. MW2 wasn't a camper's paradise, which made easy targets for me. Not to mention FLak Jacket, Tactical Mask and Sleight of Hand Pro break the game





OMA tubers destroyed any fun to be had in MW2 TDM.



Flak Jacket was the response - now you actually have to shoot people. Smiley Surprised
Level 61
Likes: 277
Posts: 12833
Registered: ‎02-09-2011

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06
People who say Ghost isn't overpowered, use Ghost. It is overpowered. Why can I go 3:0 KD every game with Ghost? Because its easy mode, aka over powered. You will never see IW or Sledgehammer putting a perk equivalent to Ghost in such a non-competitive perk tier.



Its cliched anyway - Ghost silenced famas faggots will be known forever as cheap scrubs.
Level 5
Likes: 0
Posts: 229
Registered: ‎01-09-2010
Highlighted

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

DynamicStriker wrote:

 

People who say Ghost isn't overpowered, use Ghost. It is overpowered. Why can I go 3:0 KD every game with Ghost? Because its easy mode, aka over powered. You will never see IW or Sledgehammer putting a perk equivalent to Ghost in such a non-competitive perk tier.



Its cliched anyway - Ghost silenced famas faggots will be known forever as cheap scrubs.





Either that or it means you cant adjust to appearing on the enemies minimap. How is it I switched from Ghost + Suppressor flanking to Hardline + LMG rambo approach and had no negative impact on my stats? Hmmmm, methinks its more a case of your lack of versatility rather than ghost being OP'd.
Level 22
Likes: 1
Posts: 2217
Registered: ‎07-02-2011

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

Bieltan wrote:

 

DynamicStriker wrote:

 

People who say Ghost isn't overpowered, use Ghost. It is overpowered. Why can I go 3:0 KD every game with Ghost? Because its easy mode, aka over powered. You will never see IW or Sledgehammer putting a perk equivalent to Ghost in such a non-competitive perk tier.



Its cliched anyway - Ghost silenced famas faggots will be known forever as cheap scrubs.





Either that or it means you cant adjust to appearing on the enemies minimap. How is it I switched from Ghost + Suppressor flanking to Hardline + LMG rambo approach and had no negative impact on my stats? Hmmmm, methinks its more a case of your lack of versatility rather than ghost being OP'd.







You might well be a better player than I am, but Ghost is overpowered and I am not the only one who thinks that. The majority do. Why don't big youtubers use it? Because everyone knows it is a cheap way to play. I don't even care what youtubers do or think, but its testament to what the community think of this perk.



But, if I'm honest I think its because its made a large change in the way the game plays, in that tactical players who chose cold blooded or UAV Jammer over SP were few and far between. People find it hard to adjust to, as do I and I can admit it. I just hate the way that a fast paced arcade shooter has been slowed down so much. I think that is what my gripe is. No homo.
Level 5
Likes: 0
Posts: 229
Registered: ‎01-09-2010

Re: Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

in reply to tonberry06

they use thier mod controllers and no one does anything about it

Level 1
Likes: 1
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Studios