Ghost

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Ghost

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I have to agree with OP.  I really dislike that I have to moving around in order for Ghost to work when enemy has a UAV up.  If I'm flanking towards the enemy with Ghost and I have to take cover behind something to get a better advantage when shooting, or maybe there is jut way too many enemies to take out at once, why should I pop up on radar just because I stopped moving?  With Ghost, it feels like I'm forced to play a run-and-gun style.  Instead of taking cover, waiting untilI have a better chance at a gun fight when there aren't as many enemies around, I'm forced to either double back and risk getting shot from behind or continue to keep moving and hope I am either not noticed to I can take them out. 

As for those saying just shoot down the UAV or whatever, I do that but the problem is I don't always have FHJ rockets or Black Hats available-depending on class I'm using or if I've used them all. 

Honestly, in this game, Ghost is not the class people camp with.  There are so many other better classes to camp with in this game and tools to use when you camp that you don't need Ghost. 

I do like the fact that the seperated they benefits of Ghost from BO1 into different perks.  BO1 Ghost did so many things that made it powerful: No seen on radar (except on VSAT), not detected by Sentry Guns or Choppers, no red diamonds from Chopper Gunners, no name above head, and no red reticles when aiming at you.  Keep that as is in BO2.  Force us to use the pick 10 system, but the having to move around to stay hidden is just lame.  If anything, force us to pop up on radar if we stay in one area too long, not the instant we stop moving.

Level 8

Studios