Girls playing Black Ops.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Girls playing Black Ops.

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!
Level 5
41 REPLIES

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
I think it's lame.
Level 23

in reply to shotnskillz
Wouldnt be suprised if its some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.
Level 27

in reply to shotnskillz
They're fun to play with because they dont normally trash talk. Which is quite nice actually.

But I hate it when guys try to act "cool" (how do you even do that on call of duty..?) to impress a girl on the internet. Its just pathetic.
Level 1

in reply to shotnskillz

Mama Luigi wrote:

I think it's lame.

I saw a guy trying to impress a girl with his K/D on BlackOps a few weeks ago.

I laughed.
Level 27

in reply to shotnskillz

yates435 wrote:

Wouldnt be suprised if it some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.

This .
Level 21

in reply to shotnskillz

Cs1294 wrote:

Mama Luigi wrote:

I think it's lame.

I saw a guy trying to impress a girl with his K/D on BlackOps a few weeks ago.

I laughed.

Ahahaha yeah! It's really hilarious to watch guys trying to impress girls on "Virtual World" xD.
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz

^Adam9212^ wrote:

yates435 wrote:

Wouldnt be suprised if it some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.

This .

who cares - I put a bullet in their head whether it's a twig and berries or bearded clam
Level 3

in reply to shotnskillz
It's not that uncommon these days. I have 3 on my list.. 2 of which don't do much to help the argument that girl gamers aren't that good... but one of them could probably destroy most of the people here if she goes all try-hard.

One of my friends routinely has "G!RL" in his clan tag just to screw with people, even though he talks on the mic all the time.
Level 35

in reply to shotnskillz
Played with & against a group of 3 girls (and 1 douche) the other day. Both times Hanger 18. First round, they were on my team and I dominated. We won. The douche bragged victory was on him.

Second game, I played against them, dominated and they quit mid-match.

I'm married so I don't give a flying F one way or another, but it is nice to see gender diversity in the gaming community -- especially when they are on the other team.

Level 7

Studios