Girls playing Black Ops.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
Surprisingly, I have seven different women on my FL. All of them are 20 years or older. 3 of them are good, the rest are average. I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them. It is funny when they find out its a guy.

I do not mind women playing Black Ops.
Level 16

in reply to shotnskillz

EckoSaint wrote:

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.

-_-
Level 27

in reply to shotnskillz

Cs1294 wrote:

EckoSaint wrote:

I also have about four guys that pretend to be female on CoD only to have someone hit on them.

-_-

lol, its funny honestly....mixed in with a little bit of creepy....if you ever heard/seen it, you would laugh.
Level 16

in reply to shotnskillz
As the CoD franchise involves millions of players some of them are bound to be female. I know a lot of girls playing, however their names are most often genderneutral since most kids act like douchebags around them.
Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz

CMG55 wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

most likely gay people, i was playing with one and i sent him a message and he told me he was a gay

Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

CMG55 wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

Man, once a guy added me, yeah, I accepted, he used to send me invites to play BLOPS and MW2. Weeks later, he told me he was gay. LOL!

hahaha lmao, he wanted you
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz
Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Jesus man! Don't even think of that! OMG! Ewwww!

the heart wants what the heart wants

all's fair in love and war
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz
LOL, if you think someone has GIRL as their clan tag, they are really girls ??

In case you didnt know, on the Internet:

GIRL = GUY IN REAL LIFE

Smiley Tongue
Level 7

Studios