Girls playing Black Ops.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
There are two types of females on video games. There are normal females who play video games like everyone else, and the females who only want attention.

I like to avoid the attention ones, because I don't want teammates who will end up texting during a match for 4 minutes, or forgetting what buttons do what (this actually happened many months ago--one of my former xbox friends had her invited to our party). I prefer the normal females, because I do have a few on my list that actually play the game with a degree of skill, yet have consideration of the fact that we play for fun. But if they're way too over competitive, then they're off my list--simple as that.

In general, I treat female gamers with equality, but I act more like a gentlemen around them. I just wish other male gamers treated them with more respect that I give to them.

~RUGGED SAVIOR
Level 52

in reply to shotnskillz

^Adam9212^ wrote:

yates435 wrote:

Wouldnt be suprised if it some dude masquerading as a girl. The depths that people go to online is rather disturbing.

This .

This
Level 27

in reply to shotnskillz
I find it amusing when I imagine everyone here as a bunch of nerds going crazy like,

"I GOT TO PLAY BLACK OPS WITH A GIRL, A FEMALE!!!"
Level 1

in reply to shotnskillz

SHOTnSKILLZ wrote:

Did you noticed too? Now I see more people with "GIRL" on their clan tag, and a very feminine Background and Emblem (Like the female symbol, LOL).

Well, I find it very cool for our community to have more girls playing. Just wanted to know what are your thoughts on that .

SHOTnSKILLZ out!

That doesn't mean they're girls. More like attention whores.
Level 16

in reply to shotnskillz
I Play and I have like 10 other girls on my friends list!! Girls can game too!!! All tho sometimes I do suck but hey I play for the fun of it!!!

Level 3

in reply to gamergrl_HBIC

I need chick friends! Add please? Azhzilla =D

Level 1

in reply to shotnskillz
Its kinda refreshing to game with girls. Get to here something besides "Fuck this shit nigga", "bitch", "you're garbage", and other men's voices.
Level 2

in reply to shotnskillz
yew guysz actt lyk yew guysz never seen a chick b4 tahaha i guess disz isz asz close 2 a chick yew guysz can get 2 tahaha (x
Level 2

in reply to shotnskillz
The last time a girl joined my x-box live party was interesting. I just sat back and listened to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH" for a good 20 minutes.
Level 1

in reply to shotnskillz
I'm still thinking it's lame.
Level 23

Studios