Girls playing Black Ops.

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: Girls playing Black Ops.

in reply to shotnskillz
it's good when they act normal, but sometimes when you go in to a game they attention seek massively, or the guy tries to act cool but otherwise they are sort of better to play with because they don't talk shit.
Level 1

in reply to shotnskillz

prochief ftw wrote:

The last time a girl joined my x-box live party was interesting. I just sat back and listened to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH" for a good 20 minutes.

Smiley Surprised u were there 2? lol
Level 15

in reply to shotnskillz
I could care less who I game with. So long as they're not annoying and at least make an attempt to win.
Level 12

in reply to shotnskillz

prochief ftw wrote:

The last time a girl joined my x-box live party was interesting. I just sat back and listened to "MAKE ME A SAMMICH" for a good 20 minutes.

A girl that's on my list actually had her PSN Status set to "Makin' Sammiches" for a long time.
Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to shotnskillz

Kastro187420 wrote:

prochief ftw wrote:

A girl that's on my list actually had her PSN Status set to "Makin' Sammiches" for a long time.

LMAO!
Level 5

in reply to shotnskillz

Kastro187420 wrote:

LOL!?!
Level 3

in reply to shotnskillz
It's funny how "girl" and anything COD related in the same sentence gets like 4+ pages of responses. Some of you are really sad and pathetic.
Level 6

in reply to shotnskillz

DemiFluff wrote:

It's funny how "girl" and anything COD related in the same sentence gets like 4+ pages of responses. Some of you are really sad and pathetic.

Then I guess you never read my post. Am I sad an pathetic because of my opinion?

~RUGGED SAVIOR
Level 52

in reply to shotnskillz

TheBIindSniper wrote:

DemiFluff wrote:

Then I guess you never read my post. Am I sad an pathetic because of my opinion?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Learn to read before you get all defensive. I never said all of you were.
Level 6

in reply to shotnskillz

Im a girl and i think its cool to have girls play COD BO2 but im scared of wat theyll think of me cuz some ppl think its lame and stupid and " Oh she's girl lets make fun of her and stuff" but then other ppl think its cool so idk if i should even talk wen it comes to Zombies

Level 1

Studios