Gun Jam

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Gun Jam

Man, wtf is up with these damn gun jams dude

myy FAMAS has done it about 10 times and my Galil did it once

I understand it's from keeping modded controllers but come on, you can't fix this?!?
Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Gun Jam

in reply to hardcore96
they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does
Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to hardcore96
yeah right ! ! doesnt jam on me....

ChrisVillan wrote:

they need to fix the pistol jam. my trigger finger is 2x faster than what the jam does

Level 1

in reply to hardcore96
I just posted a thread about this last night too..... Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting. They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well. I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.
Level 1

in reply to hardcore96
First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam was today..
Level 1

in reply to hardcore96

Menacetech wrote:

First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..

when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story
Level 4

in reply to hardcore96

scooterdog wrote:

Menacetech wrote:

First time ever I've had a full auto weapon jam on it was today..

when i was in the army my m16 did it all the time with a nva in front of me.......that sucked.......off topic ....but true story

well off topic yes.. regardless, thank you for serving. nam was a nasty war. I am actually just finishing up my commitment with the AF. couple tours in Afghanistan, weapon worked just fine when I needed it to. I don't doubt for one minute that you had that weapon jam up on ya.
Level 1

in reply to hardcore96

scoobwrx wrote:

I just posted a thread about this last night too..... Didn't know they added the jam feature until today so I was really confused before when my gun quit shooting. They have to change it for sure it happens with the famas a lot for me as well. I do have it happen with pistols and galil.

To add to the fact, I thought my controller was on the fritz so I bought a new controller thinking it would solve the problem before I posted on here.

I think I replied to that post saying it had not happened to me. I retract that statement and ironically enough experienced it with Famas a lot over the last day or so and have since swapped to the AK47 which doesn't really seem to jam. It's annoying, after all it's a shooting game and now in close combat a jam results in instant death.
Level 14

in reply to hardcore96

you did fix it and my name is jameel do you what to play with me

Level 1

Studios