HACKED....off :-/

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

HACKED....off :-/

Had a real good night playing last night, got a 23/0 Kdr in the last game and went off to bed. Logged on today to find my profile reset, everything gone back to level 1! Now I`m big enough to accept that some folk want to hack because they cant enjoy the game as a game but and its a BIG but.... why leave me with negative 2 billion CoD points! Can anyone help me out here? how can I reset my cod points without having to prestige AGAIN, I dont mind the leveling up, thats part of the fun but I cant buy anything, guns, exras, perks so its a long way to 50 without that! .

Hope the hacker dies a slow painful death ;-)

Level 1
30 REPLIES

Re: HACKED....off :-/

in reply to COOLBEER1

be glad you dont play MW3.

ive had 3 profile corruptions...that required total and complete profile deletion.

2 xp lobbys...which messed up profiles that i chose to delete

and 2 account hopping hackers reset my prestige level....but i managed to max out.

stige, its worth it.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I`ve never been hacked in MW3, though probaly dont play enough to have been hacked!

It really sucks that I`ve lost over 5 days of game play on the profile but on the upside it wasnt my profile with 17 days!!

Its only a game eh......... :-p

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

ive heard that hoppers have hit BO?

you are lucky you havent been hit yet.

i love my profile on BO, so i dont want it to get messed up.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to Elite King

I havent played much since I was hacked but also read about the hoppers. I wont be playing my final prestige profile on BO either, dont want someone messing with it so I`ve started a new profile, at least I have points to buy weapons !

Funny thing about my hacked profile is that my combat record is untouched, everything is how it was, just lost the badge and nevative 2 billion cod points, I think if I played the 50 levels with basic weapons my points would zero on prestige, just take a long time since I cant buy anything :-/

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

Seriously....there's hackers here- not to mention hoppers- too?! Damn..i tried to get AWAY from the hacking in MW3...Well, i HATE hacking, but luckily i have BO on HBC. (No Gecko. Ever.) If im hopped, i'll just go back to whatever prestige i was. Its only fair. I NEVER use any hacks- just gonna keep this one in case though.

Level 14

in reply to COOLBEER1

I had the same thing happen about a month ago, negative 2 billion, but luckily that's all that happened, still have top prestige 50, but can no longer create weapons, or do contracts. I have tried talking to support here, but they say they can't do anything about it. They say the only way is to wipe out the data and start over. I don't understand, it's an online game, using their servers, why can't they correct it. I will definitely reconsider ever buying the new games that come out. I'm sure there will be plenty of hacking in them too.

Level 1

in reply to Hominator

Im very lucky!!

An Ally of mine has an Ally who does mods and hacks, not to F**K people off but to enjoy with his mates. Anyway, he took me to his private match, sorted out my prestige and cod points, so all back to how it was before i was hacked.

Now Hominator, if a guy off the street can do it then I dont see why support "cant" do it, sounds more like "wont" do it!  Maybe pointing out a story like mine would get them off their backsides or at least employ someone who can fix these hacks :-)

Level 1

in reply to Hominator

Hominator wrote:

I had the same thing happen about a month ago, negative 2 billion, but luckily that's all that happened, still have top prestige 50, but can no longer create weapons, or do contracts. I have tried talking to support here, but they say they can't do anything about it. They say the only way is to wipe out the data and start over. I don't understand, it's an online game, using their servers, why can't they correct it. I will definitely reconsider ever buying the new games that come out. I'm sure there will be plenty of hacking in them too.

since when were Wii ever able to do this anyway?

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I think by "creating" Hominater meant buying and kitting out.... Mag and sight upgrades ect.. same with perks. no points = no prizes

Level 1

Studios