HACKED....off :-/

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: HACKED....off :-/

in reply to COOLBEER1

lol

Level 47

in reply to COOLBEER1

Just got hacked today. I was in mid game and got booted I prestiged like 3 times and was a level 50. Logged back on and all stats were gone and im now a new level 13. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!  IM NOT SURE IF I WILL EVER PLAY AGAIN. Support says they cant do anything......WELL F-U SUPPORT!

Level 1

in reply to GoldBuyer

trade in everything at gamestop and go for a U.

all your problems will go away.

Level 47

in reply to GoldBuyer

Its no fun when it happens, I enjoy the game and play with 4 profiles, all the same name, I wont prestige 3 of them now though and only play my 15 prestige if i have allies online to play ;-p

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

This is why after playing this game to death, whenever I decide to play it nowadays I play against hardened in combat mode. I can still invite my friends and have a laugh without hackers jumping in or even knowing I'm online.

Level 3

in reply to COOLBEER1

Hopefully the Wii U can't be hacked

Level 5

in reply to YellowmanWii

Any system can get hacked, people who can't play or people who just love hacking, WILL find a way, doesn't matter how long it takes, they just want to hack, or make them. So yes, for a bit it will be unhacked, but eventually, they will find a way to hack it. I don't see the point of hacking, games are meant to play with your friends, or just play. But hackers are the people who aren't good at the game, so instead of just having fun playing, they hack. Which I don't see how that's fun/satisfying, because theres nothing to it, playing legit is pretty much the only way you can have fun, but hackers don't seem to realise that.

Level 1

in reply to Wildfire925

Oh they realize. But for some reason they will do anything to win. But I don't care about mods. I find a way to win no matter what. The mid when the guy can't die I usually just kill everyone else and avoid them. If you want to be a beast learn to play and stop hacking.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to 100PercentLegit

Same here, when i see someone hacking, i just avoid that person in particular and kill the other opponents. I love to see hackers rage at the end of a match when their team lost from my skills.

Level 5

in reply to COOLBEER1

umm i use the HBC but its only for good isues, im the wii guy i only use it if i get hopped and all i use is reset everything so i can just enjoy the game but can you help me from the hoppers? i get hopped everytime i go to bed!!! help!! i see hackers/modders everywere!!! multiplayer matches encluding demolation, team deathmatch oh, and modders are people that get the iso and they use a mod menu(a mod menu is a menu and it can give you a uav hack and promote you ban you and everything) and they use trucha signer to put the mod menu in it they trucha sign it and they load usb loader gx and they will beable to mod zombies/multiplayer/zombies JUST PLEASE HELP THE WII PEOPLE THEY NEED ACTIVISION'S HELP!! AND PLEASE PUT THE STORE IN THEY HACK PEOPLE SOMETIMES BECUASE THEY WANT THE STORE, THEY DELETE MY ALLYS AND THEY MESS MY KDR UP AND MY KDR WAS 45.9 PLEASE HELP THE WII, INPROVE THE WII STUFF AND FIX MW3 SOMEONE HACKED ME ON MW3 AND MADE IT SO I CANT GET ONLINE!!! IM JUST BEGGING YOU, WII PEOPLE NEED YOU PLEASE HELP I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER GAME SYSTEM THAN WII, I CANT AFFORD A XBOX 360 AND BUY XBOX LIVE, COME ON AND HELP THE WII!!!! I HAVE ALL THE CALL OF DUTY GAMES, IM A FAN THE GAMES ARE ADDICTING, COME ON AND HELP THE WII, IF YOU DONT IMA TELL THE WII PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE WII PEOPLE THEY JUST WANNA RIP XBOX 360/PC/PS3 PEOPLE OFF

Level 1

Studios