HACKED....off :-/

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

Re: HACKED....off :-/

in reply to _FaDeD_

You will either need to use a usb hd and load an anti-hopping code in ocarina, of use gecko loader with a legit disc. Hope that helps clear the madness.

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

Hi, I'm an italian gamer who play Call Of duty Black Ops on the wii.

Some days ago I play a match with a hacker who I kill many times and he hacked my profile taking me to level 1 with - 2 milions of point, I was level 45 prestige 11 with a good KDR.

I have the Homebrew Channel, how I can restore my profile?

Level 1

in reply to IvanITA

IvanITA, you need someone who can Mod, One of my Allies knows a moddef and he fixed my account. since then though I got hacked again and lost my Ally list, luckily it was only my Ally list this time though!

Good luck with getting it fixed!

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

( Hackers ) What a joke,, They only hack because they don't know how to play the game... They are the worst players out their!  They have no skill no class no respect for themselves or anyone eles.. They are the scum of society... They are like a child who just discovered their mom's dildo and decided to put it in thier ass and run around town singing i am a little tea cup......... If they think they want to cheat people! Come to my town or i'll go to yours and we will see who the bigger man is Hackers i will beat you down like a dog.....    PUNK ASS HACKERS      ..........

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to COOLBEER1

Please help me. Yesterday I played Black Ops 1 (my favorite CoD, 1st I had) in my PS3 and it turns out that the game had hackers. I killed an enemy up instead put-2E9 + 50... and many strange numbers and letters for me. Overall, my game score at that time was -30,000. For this, I left the game. The next day I wanted to play and instead of having 15 level 50 prestige honestly earned after 16 days of play, had prestige 15 to level 1, $ -19,999,999 and I need 200,000,000 xp  to move to level 2. Please do not wanna have to play another 15 days to my favorite game because a stupid hacker did this to me. By the way, I was in cinema mode and the hacker was "julienbadboy", having also more cheaters with 2 days played and $ 200 million, as SUF4LYF99, ksa121-_- , mesho_wav , yass060701 and scorpion-du-33 .If you are so kind, please tell me how to fix it . THANKS .My ID: GT5D7.

How could you help me?

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

I used to host recovery lobbiest for people like you. I use mods to undo the damage that other hackers have done. Of course, I also had funny things for lolz and stuff. I also had zombies mods, and account hopping to ruin the occasional hacker that stepped over the line. I coded my own menus and things like that, and rarely went in public matches with mods, but if I did, I didn't use them to my advantage, more for other people of to just freak people out my sprinting around the map and not dying. The fun ended though, when I had to sell my wii. But you sir, have convinced me to buy another one and rehack it. Thank you

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

You are not alone i have been hacked sho many time i cant count it the deleted my files that start the game. UGGED I cant take it i have over 197 days on it and im only level 1 Wow DO SOMETHING TRAYARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

Hacked 2 times in the same month.WTF...! These F uped hacker people think there gods Or something. Lost all  standings,allies,money and level. This last time they scewed me good.They made it so my i could only choose Core to play, nothing else. So I had to delete  my profile. BUT WAIT. It gets better. That NEW PROFILE for that slot  will only let me play Core and nothing else now.

Lucky i have 3 other slots to select from.

Level 1

in reply to COOLBEER1

Use anti hop or buy XBOX 360/Playstation 3

Level 1

in reply to Alisan1

Id Software, Inc. has sent users online with special hack busting software, with the capacity to "brick" the wii (rendering it useless). Id software users are branded with gamer tags Id Software, Inc. in black letters. They will not accept allies, and if they shoot you (team player or not) they are running a ping trace to test latency. If determined that player is running modded wii Nintendo has authorized players to put wii into non functional status aka "brick mode". Tampering with nintendo wii servers is impossible with a wii. All hacks are temporary, but all brick modes will last forever.

Thanks, Id Software, Inc.

Level 1

Studios