HELP!! Challenge Coins/Tokens Codes Redeem

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops forum

HELP!! Challenge Coins/Tokens Codes Redeem

I went to the site it told me try to go to so I can redeem my unsociable content using the code on the coin but the site "CallOfDuty/BlackOps2CE" doesn't work... I'm in Australia and really want help with this, is the site wrong? Or doesn't work? Or what?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HELP!! Challenge Coins/Tokens Codes Redeem

in reply to themeXXican17
Solution
‎14-11-2012 07:21 PM
Level 4
14 REPLIES

in reply to HSVxGTS

Redeem my unlockable• content

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to HSVxGTS

I live in the UK, and that site isnt working as well, I think its going to work tomorrow ...?

Level 1

in reply to HSVxGTS

I'm in the uk its 07:00am on 13 nov 2012 iv been up ALL NIGHT waiting and paying bo II and this site is still not up... im not impressed. i bought the hardened edition for a reason now activision make us wait even more. ffs..... so any ideas activision u going to help us out or what? do i have to useless coins. anyway whay do they even unlock??????? answer please would be nice to tell us what they are for seen as tho we just bought your game....

Level 1

in reply to HSVxGTS

I'm in the uk its 07:00am on 13 nov 2012 iv been up ALL NIGHT waiting and paying bo II and this site is still not up... im not impressed. i bought the hardened edition for a reason now activision make us wait even more. ffs..... so any ideas activision u going to help us out or what? do i have to useless coins. anyway whay do they even unlock??????? answer please would be nice to tell us what they are for seen as tho we just bought your game....

Level 1

in reply to HSVxGTS

Level 1

in reply to HSVxGTS

I entered my code okay but it said i have to wait 24 hoours for content to be added. But to where?

Level 8

in reply to Almondus

how did you enter yours, like exactly how did you type it. I've tried with hyphens, with spaces, without both of them, in caps, not in caps. Nothing works.

Level 1

in reply to Almondus

where do u enter codes to reedem the collectors edition challange coins stuff i really need help i would be gratefull full if someone could help me please

Level 1

in reply to HSVxGTS

Well done Activison on ripping us off. Lame single player game, spawn issues, no clan ops redeem code not working. $108 well spent.

Level 1

Studios